Cadence of Hyrule to release this week (likely)

Kind of surprising that they'd do a surprise release only about two weeks before E3 (if you're gonna do a surprise release why not do it then? Unless they have even more surprise releases to drop on the week of E3) but I'm definitely excited to play it, so the sooner the better for me.

4 hours ago, Destiny Hero said:

I've heard it's a full game, rather than a DLC pack. I'm really interested, since the original really turns me off with its grotesque imagery.

Is it really that bad? It's not even on the level of Binding of Isaac in that department, I mean it has beboppin' skeletons and dancing demons.

2 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

Kind of surprising that they'd do a surprise release only about two weeks before E3 (if you're gonna do a surprise release why not do it then? Unless they have even more surprise releases to drop on the week of E3) but I'm definitely excited to play it, so the sooner the better for me.

Definitely will be surprising if they just stealth launch it without much fanfare after how hot the reveal for it was.

35 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

The "metronome" beating onscreen at all times is an anatomical human heart. That is not wholesome.

It's been a while since I played it but I believe you can turn off the heart metronome. And aside from that the rest of the game is pretty cartoony, kids-Halloween sense of spooky imagery, like this sassy little skeleton:

200.gif

26 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

I would't be surprised if during Nintendo's E3 Treehouse live stream they randomly announced that the game is now available. ...Or at least, a demo.

Very likely. They like doing that crap with indy games