Pokemon Direct - 06.05.2019 - Direct in first post

2 hours ago, Kezay said:

Can't wait!  A good way to pass the time too until E3 the week after this. I'm actually surprised they're doing this rather than waiting until E3.

Can't wait either. I hope both event are full of good information.

I see TPC continues their tradition of "we want to be all over news before E3 can" tradition.

I'll probably just read a summary after the fact and decide if I want to watch it. I want to say Pokemon Directs are short anyway, like ten minutes, but Sword/Shield just didn't capture me on its debut trailer and I feel if I play the games it'd just be out of sheer inertia.

Will be looking forward to watching this...

possibly during lunch break or after work when I’m more awake

Although im up, im not exactly fully awake that early

2 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

image.png.8f7e75da259321cf202823a11879b99f.png

Future of the series and franchise?

Currently hoping for Pokémon Snap 2

Granted I don’t know how likely it’ll happen, but still waiting for it to be a thing eventually

1 hour ago, Shadow118 said:

Will be looking forward to watching this...

possibly during lunch break or after work when I’m more awake

Although im up, im not exactly fully awake that early

Currently hoping for Pokémon Snap 2

Granted I don’t know how likely it’ll happen, but still waiting for it to be a thing eventually

That would be great, either that or another Orre game. I miss hunting shadow Pokémon.

16 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

They're going to announce Detective Pikachu has kicked off the Pokémon Cinematic Universe and we'll get annual films leading up to a big crossover event years from now.

I'm okay with that

51 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

Huh... well that is interesting. Pokémon Sleep? I am not sure how I feel about that...

I'm not sure how to feel about that either. :P 

Just saw this funny tweet by Pokémon's Twitter:

Edit @ 02:14: Pokémon Home announced for Switch and Mobile. Connects Let's Go, Sword & Shield, Pokémon Bank and Pokémon GO together. It also allows trade features online and with friends straight on mobile. It will launch in Early 2020 (From Serebii)

Sounds like it is for the Switch and Mobile. Can't use the Mobile part, given that I already have a hard time trying to use it on Let's Go. So honestly... I'd only have the need for the Bank part and the Sword and Shield one.

Hoping it's not all that expensive either.

Edited by Doc Brown

Both Pokémon Sleep and Home sound interesting 

Not sure how much I’ll use Sleep though (will wait for more details on that before fully deciding one way or another)

Might make more use out of Pokémon Home, though - that could be quite useful if I wanted to transfer Pokémon over to Sword/Shield

Apparently theres a new Pokéball + accessory as well? Still haven’t picked one of the original ones up yet, so guess I’ll wait for the Plus + instead then...

2 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

@Doc BrownBetter beware, Big Trainer is watching us now. :P 

Or how about this one?

”They see you when you’re sleeping, they know when you’re awake... they know if you use Pikachu as a portable battery so don’t do that for goodness sakes!”

Lmao. Nice, nice. :P