Nintendo Download: The Saints Go Marching In … to Nintendo eShop

Switch_SaintsRowTheThirdTheFullPackage_s

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THE FULL PACKAGE – Put the wildest chapter of the Saints Row saga in the palms of your hands for the first time on Nintendo Switch. You bring the fight to Steelport, a sordid city of sin, drowning in sex, drugs and (a lot of) guns. This is your City. These are your rules. This is the definitive release of Saints Row: The Third, playable on a Nintendo system for the first time ever with new features for Nintendo Switch. The Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package game is available May 10.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Activities:

• My Nintendo Splatoon 2 Relationship Chart – The Squid Research Lab has compiled a pretty-easy-to-understand (sort of?) printable Splatoon 2 Relationship Chart. Redeem your My Nintendo points* and download this high-resolution PDF file to reacquaint yourself with friendly faces and find out how they are all connected.
  • My Nintendo May Rewards: My Nintendo is supporting Nintendo fans with a BOXBOY! + BOXGIRL! wallpaper and discount coupons for up to 30% off fun games. Redeem your My Nintendo points to receive rewards including a discount on intense games like Metroid: Samus Returns, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems**. To learn more, visit my.nintendo.com/news

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

Never played a Saints Row game before, but it looks like I'm gonna start soon!

And since I've already put out two reviews this week I'll take this time to promote them again (links in my signature): Shakedown: Hawaii is an excellent follow-up to Retro City Rampage, and Masquerada: Songs and Shadows is a great story-driven game.