Nintendo releases E3 schedule

2 hours ago, Marxforever said:

I'd imagine we're almost certianly going to get the next Fighter Pass character for Smash revealed at some point during this years E3.

An announcement during the World Championship does seem likely, maybe even with a surprise immediate release (though hopefully they'll find a better way to accommodate the influx of downloads better than with Joker's release).

20 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

An announcement during the World Championship does seem likely, maybe even with a surprise immediate release (though hopefully they'll find a better way to accommodate the influx of downloads better than with Joker's release).

I anticipate the same thing. The only question is that there's 4 more characters to release, one them has to release in on the last month in February 2020. So that leave 3 to release this year. Will they do what they 4 E3 ago and release 3 DLC characters like Roy, Ryu and Lucas. I obviously don't think the release the 3 at E3 but maybe 2 of them and a immediate release of them or will they release the 2 near the end of this year, or will they divvy up the 3 throughout the remainder of the year?

I'm betting 2 release plan at E3., tho I'm not sure how much work was done to work on 2 DLC characters for June. Were they working Joker and these other 2 at the same time, release Joker and are still working on the other 2 as we speak?

Fortunately, the hours at my new job will allow me to see a portion of the Smash Championship after work and then I can watch the direct while on my lunch break so that's pretty convenient at least.

I'm trying to think of what we can potentially expect though, I'm sure that I'm missing others that could potentially show up that we know of:

Animal Crossing

Pokemon Sword/Shield

TLoZ: Link's Awakening

Astral Chain

Fire Emblem Three Houses

Bayonetta 3

Shin Megam Tensei V

Super Mario Maker 2

Luigi's Mansion 3

I'm sure we'll get new announcements but I hope they aren't taken up by stuff like the recently announced Devil May Cry HD or Bulletstorm.  Still holding out that a Switch version of Xenoblade Chronicles X comes along though.

Aside the obvious hopes (some already mentioned) but I remember hearing things about the Spyro Reignited Trilogy having been leaked of having a Switch version

So hopefully we finally get that announced at E3 somewhere 

I don’t know if it’ll happen though... but would be lovely to see though

Also i wonder if we’ll get any new Pokémon Sword/Shield details, or if they’ll wait longer for another Pokémon Direct...?

Not too picky on that - i can be patient for that though, honestly

Also I wonder if we’ll get a surprise Smash character tease/announcement? Hm....