EH_STEVE

Ryme City - N4A Chat Thread - May 2019

I’m just happy to play FFVII on my Switch. Good luck to everyone waiting for the remake. :) 

Ooh, and My Time at Portia. It’s the buggiest game I ever played, and not used to such a terrible level of quality in that regard. But for some reason it really appeals to me and I can’t help but love it. Here’s hoping when they update it soon, they fix all or at least most of the bugs, but we’ll see.

3 hours ago, ace said:

If you think that’s buggy you should try playing a Bethesda game some day. 

Fair enough. And that’s one of the major reasons why I’m tolerating it, honestly. The indie company behind Portia worked hard with perhaps less resources than they needed, but with companies like Bethesda there isn’t much of an excuse. :( 

im so in the mood for a new farming game :( 

why didnt fantasy life have farming 

why isn't minecraft farming better

why isn't rf5 out yet 

why isn't stardew valley better

7 hours ago, wildflower said:

im so in the mood for a new farming game :( 

why didnt fantasy life have farming 

why isn't minecraft farming better

why isn't rf5 out yet 

why isn't stardew valley better

I know, and they just said that RF5 won't be out for forever. :(

image.png.0777b50a2ddaa45167c2c9e3a1e527a8.png

In the Pokemon Justice system, the Pokemon are represented by two separate but equally important groups: The Detectives, who investigate Team Rocket, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders.

These are their stories.

DUN DUN

2 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

In the Pokemon Justice system, the Pokemon are represented by two separate but equally important groups: The Detectives, who investigate Team Rocket, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders.

They got to be patient with Judge Slowbro. Takes some time making his decisions, but he gets there in the end. 

3 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

These are their stories.

DUN DUN

8 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

These are their stories.

DUN DUN

detectivepikachu.jpg

Oh thank God, Castlevania Legacy Collection is getting a free update that includes the Japanese versions.

I'm too casual for the American version of Dracula's Curse.hidingkong;

Finally going through my the second generation of replaying FE4, and dear god is Lex!Arthur and Lex!Tine (is it tinne? tini? tinni? what is her name?) fun with the vantage+wrath combo.

It's still gimmicky and probably isn't worth sacrficing the consistency of pursuit, but it's fun. Also, Arthur has more strength than magic due to those lex genes :|