Ryme City - N4A Chat Thread - May 2019

15 hours ago, Lucina said:

I'm calling it right now that the upcoming summer in Cali is going to break the previous summers' records.... again.

Time for another fire... ha ha ha... ha... Seriously, I think it was the fire that made it worse last year. 

*looks at my laptop's back screen or whatever* 

Oh yeah, I still have Asagao Academy: Normal Boots Club on my laptop! ... Why haven't I uninstalled it yet? 

20 minutes ago, Ares said:

I hear there's project Exile this Friday. 

I'll finally play through Thracia 776. Excluding BSFE and the original (as opposed to DS remade) Archanea games, it's the last Fire Emblem game I have yet to play. 

You mean second-to-last.

There's also SNES FE3, but dismounting is bad and Kaga should feel bad.

Edited by Tyranogre
11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Pretty decently. Weather hasn't been overly hot. How are things on your end?

pretty good! yesterday sucked because there's a fuckton of wildfires north of here, and the smoke got blown down here

our apartment smelled like a campfire all day, and the entire city was coated in orange , very heavy smoke

thankfully its mostly gone today tho

23 minutes ago, wildflower said:

pretty good! yesterday sucked because there's a fuckton of wildfires north of here, and the smoke got blown down here

our apartment smelled like a campfire all day, and the entire city was coated in orange , very heavy smoke

Ah glad you're ok. Heard about those wildfires. 

53 minutes ago, wildflower said:

We had the same thing in the Bay Area back in October. My aunt Mimi lost her house.

39 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Ah glad you're ok. Heard about those wildfires. 

thanks, yeah! its really awful, i feel bad for the areas north of the city because its apparently pretty bad

6 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

We had the same thing in the Bay Area back in October. My aunt Mimi lost her house.

that really sucks, i remember those fires. :( 

looks all clear today tho, so i'm counting my blessings! my SO had to go out to work yesterday and had to wear a scarf despite it being really warm just to block out the smoke and came home smelling like a burnt tree lol

I finally moved on from a really horrible job that was stressing me out after the first half. Relaxed and spent time with my family for the latter half. In a couple months I'm starting Spanish tutoring at my college.

Also accidentally spent a bit too much because of unexpected car repairs....

Overall it was good though.  Nyan and I's pet cat, DK, died a couple months ago and in that time this cat that roams the neighborhood (but belongs to our neighbor) has started to hang out around our home, and she's helped us remain in good spirits after DK's passing. The neighbors have 5 dogs and 2 cats and they neglect this one and barely pay attention to it; we've dubbed her Tiramisu.

Kitty in action:

Edited by Lucina
1 hour ago, wildflower said:

thanks, yeah! its really awful, i feel bad for the areas north of the city because its apparently pretty bad

that really sucks, i remember those fires. :( 

looks all clear today tho, so i'm counting my blessings! my SO had to go out to work yesterday and had to wear a scarf despite it being really warm just to block out the smoke and came home smelling like a burnt tree lol

You're welcome! Yea I don't envy anyone who's been affected by it.