Ryme City - N4A Chat Thread - May 2019

7 hours ago, ace said:

I can say in my case it’s not a state pride thing. It’s just for my whole life mentioning I’m from New Jersey either ends in “EYYYY NEW JOIZEY IM WAHKIN HERE” or “What a shame you have to live in the big stinky garbage dumb trash man”.

The only people allowed to make fun of NJ are people who live here, fuck anyone else

47 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

I can not think of a single criticism of Johto as a region.

The closest thing I can think of is the terrible level curve that makes late-game grinding a chore.

Sudowoodo. 

The Ruins of Alph. 

Whirlpool Islands. 

But Johto and Kanto are my favorite regions ever. I hold Gen 1 and 2 very high in my favorite 100.

okay, so this might be a silly question

How can candelabra's be fatal weapons? Because one has seemingly shown up as a murder weapon in Ace Attorney Investigations 2, and I don't believe this is the first time a candelabra has been a murder weapon in an Ace Attorney game. Like, they hold candles, and candles are made of wax, so what basic fact am I missing? Do candelabra's have like pointy sticks you can just stab a wax candle onto, or what exactly?

4 minutes ago, Ares said:

okay, so this might be a silly question

How can candelabra's be fatal weapons? Because one has seemingly shown up as a murder weapon in Ace Attorney Investigations 2, and I don't believe this is the first time a candelabra has been a murder weapon in an Ace Attorney game. Like, they hold candles, and candles are made of wax, so what basic fact am I missing? Do candelabra's have like pointy sticks you can just stab a wax candle onto, or what exactly?

Aren't candles usually lit on fire? Maybe they used it to burn their victim to death...

On 5/23/2019 at 6:12 PM, XLW said:

Oh. Maybe I’ll think about that too. A friend of my brother is going to check it out whenever they can.

I should've also mentioned that the keyboard for it isn't also responding. Don't know how it relates to the monitor, or how a keyboard can connect to a monitor. Basically my computer is in limbo. Just waiting for my brother's friend now... whenever they're not busy.