Ryme City - N4A Chat Thread - May 2019

4 minutes ago, wildflower said:

making fun of entire states is equally dum

That said, I still do find it amusing that the smallest state has the longest name.

Are you compensating for something, State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations?

16 minutes ago, wildflower said:

getting defensive over state lines is dumb

making fun of entire states is equally dumb 

I can say in my case it’s not a state pride thing. It’s just for my whole life mentioning I’m from New Jersey either ends in “EYYYY NEW JOIZEY IM WAHKIN HERE” or “What a shame you have to live in the big stinky garbage dumb trash man”.

Or maybe someone can simply not want to live in another state despite holding no resentment toward the people who already live there.

I love Hawaii. It's a beautiful place to go for a vacation. But I would never want to actually live there. Housing is rare, loaves of bread cost seven dollars, and you could die in a volcano eruption at any second. 

But if you don't mind any of that, and enjoy living in Hawaii, then all the more power to you.

3 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Or maybe someone can simply not want to live in another state despite holding no resentment toward the people who already live there.

I love Hawaii. It's a beautiful place to go for a vacation. But I would never want to actually live there. Housing is rare, loaves of bread cost seven dollars, and you could die in a volcano eruption at any second. 

But if you don't mind any of that, and enjoy living in Hawaii, then all the more power to you.

nah man i was just being obtuse with the comparison lol

16 minutes ago, XLW said:

I finally found the problem with my PC. Running Mortal Kombat 11 on it. I'm going to ask for a full refund, including the DLC and Mortal Kombat pack. 

Dang. So it was making it overheat then?

13 minutes ago, XLW said:

I think it was because my PC couldn’t handle its higher quality graphics. Or maybe it was the driver.

That's a bummer. Was there any way to have it set on a lower setting? I do that with Sims 4.