Ryme City - N4A Chat Thread - May 2019

1 hour ago, Shadow118 said:

Ive seen that solution mentioned when ive been poking around, but I don’t have the tools on hand to do such right now

Do you have a credit card or another kind of card and some q tips? I've seen one mentioned where you lift up the little lip under the joycon joystick and then clean out any dust under it. I don't have the electrical cleaner myself, but I'm planning on doing the qtip cleaning to start with.

Edited by Doc Brown

daddd676c7b4f466f2e0b87f4fb5f61faba8352c

I've come to make an announcement: Chrom is a bitch-ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his exalt fuckin' branded dick out and he pissed on my FUCKING wife, and he said his dick was THIS BIG, and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my Twitter.com. Chrom, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. That's right, baby. Tall points, no brand, no pillows, look at that, it looks like two dragonstones and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck the earth. That's right, this is what you get! My SUPER DRAGONBREATH PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the earth. I'm gonna go higher. I'm pissing on the MOOOON! How do you like that, BASILIO? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT! You have twenty-three hours before the piss DROPLETS hit the fucking earth, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

8 hours ago, wildflower said:

cody how do you feel about donairs

i had one the other day and now i can't stop thinking about it

if i had known they tasted like that i would have moved up here sooner

The donair was invented in my home town! (not the donner, or gyro, the garlicy sweet sauced donair)

JonTron: *is racist*

Etika: *has mental breakdown, gets sent to the funny farm*

ProJared: *cheats on wife, has nudes leaked*

Let's give a round of applause to the Angry Video Game Nerd, whose biggest controversy was that he didn't want to see a movie because he thought it looked bad!