Twitch Thread

Forgive me if I am not seeing a thread somewhere buried in here but figured to get one of these started. I recently started getting into Twitch within the last 6 months or so at the request of a few of my friends who are fans of it. Still don't personally get the appeal of it but I do enjoy the hell out of playing video games on there and interacting with others (mostly retro shit that is pre-2000s but I do a bit of everything). Took me awhile to figure this shit out and I finally just feel more comfortable doing what I do. My content might not be for everyone considering it is very vulgar, offensive, politically incorrect, and just sheer fucked at times but none of it is to be taken seriously. I figured since there are many of us who probably have Twitch accounts out there that we should all support each others channels. Not much of a spectator but I got no issue with giving people on here a good follow in return for me and supporting fellow Nsider/Ninfora homies. You can catch me at PixelatedMetalHead.

Edited by Irondog666

Yeah, you really had to dig through Power On to get to the thread since the last time it was posted in was on my birthday almost 2 years ago.

Anyway, I'll just go ahead and participate. I usually stream the weekly Mario Kart Tournaments (been alternating between Twitch and Youtube recently) but haven't done much other than that lately. Here's that: TKrazyO

Been doin' this thing for way too long myself.
Started streaming on Twitch in January 2012. flower;
Used to speedrun almost exclusively for most of that time, but I've been taking a break.
My recent project is actually to do the top 100 SNES games, but with the order decided by speedrun popularity.

Edited by Pichi