Nintendo Download: OBJECTION!

Switch_PhoenixWrightAceAttorneyTrilogy_s

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy – Become well-coiffed attorney Phoenix Wright and experience the thrill of battle as you fight to save your innocent clients in a court of law. Play all 14 episodes, spanning the first three games, in one gorgeous collection. Solve the intriguing mysteries behind each case and witness the final truth for yourself. The Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy game is available April 9.
    • Mechstermination Force – Battle against massive bosses, jump and climb onto them to find their weak spots, and blow them to kingdom come in this action-packed platforming boss rush, from the creator of the Gunman Clive series. Take on the massive bosses alone or together with a friend in local co-op.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:

So this might be a stupid question, but I'm curious.

I clicked on the "SMASHING THE BATTLE" link because, with a name like that, I assumed it was generic Smash rip-off. It's actually a hack/slash game with anime-inspired artwork. What's odd, however, is the Switch version costs $9.99 and is rated T for Teen. The Steam listing is $11.99 and is rated M for Mature. 

It makes me wonder what's different between the two releases (if anything).