*EVERYTHING IS COMING TO SWITCH* Nintendo Direct

I'm kinda surprised that Nintendo hasn't made a Splatoon mobile game yet, given how popular Splatoon is is in JPN. ...But yeah, that video had way more effort put into it than it needed.

AS for the GX video in the OP... OMG! A Star Fox ✖ F-Zero game needs to happen. Get on dat shit, Nintendo!!! I wonder if there will be a F-Zero crossover in that Star Fox GP game that Retro was supposedly working on? I know there has been some small SF/FZ crossovers in the past.

gBaLEdY.png?1kCzN9xk.png

Edited by alienboyva
5 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

I'm kinda surprised that Nintendo hasn't made a Splatoon mobile game yet, given how popular Splatoon is is in JPN. ...But yeah, that video had way more effort put into it than it needed.

AS for the GX video in the OP... OMG! A Star Fox ✖ F-Zero game needs to happen. Get on dat shit, Nintendo!!! I wonder if there will be a F-Zero crossover in that Star Fox GP game that Retro was supposedly working on? I know there has been some small SF/FZ crossovers in the past.

gBaLEdY.png?1kCzN9xk.png

I mean...F Zero was about planetary racing with how those cups/tracks were set up and Star Fox is about planetary exploration to advance against Andross's forces, this game as a planetary map like Star Fox with races like F Zero (or land, sea, and air races as done in Star Fox games) could totally work in having both together in a racing game for planeary control and stopping Andross. 

I'd be down.