Koholint Island - N4A Chat Thread - April 2019

EH_STEVE

Got back into Warframe not too long ago and after a few farming attempts finally have the Excalibur Systems component 

......which was after i realized I was on the wrong mission and ended up continuously getting pieces for the Frost Warframe

Now I just need more Plastids to build said System component so I can build the Excalibur Warframe then I’ll have another one besides Volt to mess around with

Also is it me, or is the Fortuna stuff extremely difficult? Can’t seem to get too far into it solo

unless it’s supposed to be difficult, I dunno much about it

5 minutes ago, XLW said:

Wasn’t it also named after the space “battle” between Russia and the US?

you mean the initiative where reagan gave the okay to nuclear warfare or something? Yeah, that was a thing y;

i've forgotten the details of the Star Wars initiative because it's been years since I last read up on it. The first place I read about it was... I think Oreskes' Merchants of Doubt which probably focused on how the Reagan administration misrepresented how bad a nuclear winter is something. Idr.

oh right, chat thread for shitposting. Look guys, metal gear solid is bad. Not the game, the game is cool, but the actual called weapon metal gear solid==bad.