Koholint Island - N4A Chat Thread - April 2019

EH_STEVE

• Chrom pinned this topic

Waluigi needs his own game where he pranks the rest of the Mushroom Kingdom to try and get them to notice him, but they all fail Wile E Coyote style and he remains in the shadows.

Maybe team him up with Luigi in a Mario & Luigi style game: Luigi & Waluigi: Out of the Shadows

LINK'S AWAKENING DX IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIMES AND IS MY SECOND FAVORITE ZELDA GAME AFTER BOTW! SO HYPE! YES, I'M SUBJECTIVELY SAYING IT'S BETTER THAN OOT, MM, TP, WW, ALTTP, ALBW, and SS! IT WAS MY FIRST ZELDA GAME, AND I HAVE A LOT OF HISTORY WITH THAT GAME! WHEN I SAW THE TRAILER FOR THE REMAKE, I WAS SHOCKED! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT ART STYLE CRITICISM, NINTENDO CAN TAKE MY MONEY FOR ALL I CARE! I JUST HOPE IT'S NOT ANOTHER CASE OF THE LET'S GO THING! 

... If you can't tell from the large booming text, I love Link's Awakening. If memory serves me, it's the second game I ever owned. Game Boy forever!

Yesterday I finally got back to Pokémon Moon and to tackle Totem Lurantis 

I think I may have been a bit over leveled for that and the Kahuna battle though... whoops

Pretty much made my way up to the observatory on the 3 Island - been taking another slight break to do some leveling up though... some of them could use it

Got some more evolutions knocked off, though so that’s some Pokédex progress at least..

Though Is it me or is Beldum extremely difficult to catch?

Because bloody hell I wasted quite a few balls... luckily by random chance I was able to catch one with a silver of health left before it knocked itself out with Struggle

23 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Beldum and its family have the lowest catch rate of any non-legendary Pokemon.

21 minutes ago, Ares said:

Beldum, iirc, is about as hard to catch as a non-story legendary mon. It's a nightmare to catch. 

Bloody hell

No wonder it was difficult to catch

Guess I was somewhat lucky on that catch, i suppose...