So... It's been a long time....

Sol Badguy

I'm sure nobody has missed me, but... Let's just say things got eventful pretty recently, and by that, I mean that kind where I was afraid I was going to die.

For the most part, I've been building up my Switch library a good bit, as well as getting a few PS4 games here and there, and even the occasional 3DS game (if anyone still cares about that particular system).  I'll mention the games I got in the future.

Also been doing a lot of writing with a friend of mine, but just for fun, though even parts of it are starting to become formulaic, if I have to confess.

However, at the beginning of this year, things kind of got dire as one of those friends I have in real life and his mom have been pressuring me to get Cannabis Oil in hopes it could help someone of my mental state.  And after hearing a store close by me sells it, he wanted me to save my money for some.  So... One day, I did just that due to reasons I won't explain, and for a while when I did the stuff, I was actually starting to feel better for a while.  However, over time - and because I was taking this in place of my medicine - I started having these unexplained pains that made me think I was having a heart attack, but thankfully, the pains were surface level.  And with that knowledge, I started to feel better.  But then... Things started getting worse as my heart started racing for some reason, making me worry about having a heart attack again. Not only that, but my appetite was feeling suppressed, or more like I could take the big bites of food I usually would when eating.  Eventually, I talked to one of my aunts who also happens to be a nurse, and she told me about the time she smoked marijuana, in how it made her heart race instead of calming her down.  I even told my friend of those same problems, and even he said I shouldn't have quit my normal medicine in favor of the oil - that I should have taken the oil as a supplement.

So yeah, thankfully for me quitting the oil, going back to my normal medicine and seeing my family doctor recently about those pains, I've been feeling a lot better.

And how has life been treating the rest of you?

my first experience smoking weed, i inhaled the entirety of a gravity bong and the next few hours were hella painful lol
i had problems with heart palps after that and a ton of anxiety as a result.
it helps some people a lot, but anybody pushing it on others is real suspect.
good to hear you're feeling better

I'm glad you're feeling better. It is important to discuss the risks and benefits of changing the use of your prescriptions, or adding anything else supplemental to make sure there isn't any problems. Your friend probably meant well, and for a lot of people it can help. However for a lot of others it will do the opposite too.

It's safe to say I have been... Busy. Especially in the last couple months I have had a lot developing.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I've started the oil again, but this time, I'm also taking my regular medicine, and so far, the results seem to be positive where I feel more clear-headed, alert, calm and just overall balanced.

For example, in the past, smoke detectors would drive me batshit insane when they would go off for stupid reasons.  However, the last time mine went off as I was grilling burgers... I couldn't get angry, and I didn't want to.  I was annoyed by the sound, but I was like, "I don't have time to waste energy to get angry over stuff like this."

Edited by Sol Badguy