Introductions thread.

Sheri

On 12/7/2016 at 2:21 PM, Illus said:

I hope I won't regret this. 

Hello, I'm Illus. 

If you are from NSider2. I used to host a podcast on that site. It was kinda lame, but I did it anyway. ;)
Otherwise, I'm a cool guy who enjoys video game music, talking to much, sushi and tea. 
Pleasure to meet you. :)

Dude, Illus! Good to see you, dude! Glad you were able to make the transition! Welcome to Ninfora, my friend. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

... Guys?

This time last year, I left New England to work and study in Old England. I became a YouTube vlogger and life was crazy. In February, Pokemon Sun and Moon were announced, and in the interest of avoiding all possible spoilers, I stopped visiting any website associated with Pokemon or video games in general. With that went NSider2.

Tonight I tried logging back into NSider2 to let everyone know that I'm still alive, despite no one probably realizing I was gone. But not only does my account no longer exist--the entire forum's been abandoned. I poked around for a while and stumbled across NSider3 here. It's weird. A lot of things are weird right now, but hey.

I guess the point of this thread is to say, "Hi everyone, I'm alive and I've matured into a strapping young lad with life experiences, but what the fuck did I miss?"

22 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

... Guys?

This time last year, I left New England to work and study in Old England. I became a YouTube vlogger and life was crazy. In February, Pokemon Sun and Moon were announced, and in the interest of avoiding all possible spoilers, I stopped visiting any website associated with Pokemon or video games in general. With that went NSider2.

Tonight I tried logging back into NSider2 to let everyone know that I'm still alive, despite no one probably realizing I was gone. But not only does my account no longer exist--the entire forum's been abandoned. I poked around for a while and stumbled across NSider3 here. It's weird. A lot of things are weird right now, but hey.

I guess the point of this thread is to say, "Hi everyone, I'm alive and I've matured into a strapping young lad with life experiences, but what the fuck did I miss?"

Holy shit, cool to see you made it here! Glad that this also means people are able to find it after NS2. welcome back!

30 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

... Guys?

welcome back!

a lot has happened but i honestly wouldn't worry too much about any of it :P 

4 minutes ago, LimeCatMaster said:

Holy shit, cool to see you made it here! Glad that this also means people are able to find it after NS2. welcome back!

It was mentioned in some extremely passive aggressive blog post I found from searching for NSider2.

1 minute ago, chickadee said:

welcome back!

a lot has happened but i honestly wouldn't worry too much about any of it :P 

See, I'm usually the innocent guy who unintentionally brings back everyone's horrible old drama because he was just curious about what he missed. 

I'm just a stupid lost puppy and BORK!

9 minutes ago, Destiny Hero said:

It was mentioned in some extremely passive aggressive blog post I found from searching for NSider2.

See, I'm usually the innocent guy who unintentionally brings back everyone's horrible old drama because he was just curious about what he missed. 

I'm just a stupid lost puppy and BORK!

if your curiosity is getting the better of you, i THINK we have a thread that explains how we came to be where we are right now........but i'll have to find it first lol