Sheri

Introductions thread.

Just now, Ridley Prime said:

Sorry to say I don't remember you, but always good to have someone from OG Nsider back around nonetheless.

That's cool. I assume you used to go by a different name?

Posted (edited)

Nope, same username as back then. There's been times that I wanted to change it, but then no one would recognize me from some places anymore, so...

I was a sometimes spammy Plumber user, though unlike most others of said rank I didn't get most of my posts from Power On, haha. There were times I definitely wanted to be a Sage at some point, and with how many thought I should be one as a notable poster back then it inflated my younger ego to dangerous levels, but I just let it go after awhile.

That is definitely cool that you got to connect with someone through being Sages. There are some users I wanted to reconnect with, but when I left NS2 by 2012 to focus more on life things and have less social media but found this place among the remains of the community by 2017 when Nintendo made their comeback with the Switch, they were kinda all long gone.

Edited by Ridley Prime

3 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

Oh hey, I recognize @Malkon! Welcome to the Ninfora community. :) You probably don’t know me at all, but that’s ok. Look forward to seeing another Oldsider around.

Idk the name kinda seems familiar haha. Always good to reconnect :)

Oh hey, Malkon!  You had that FE7 Let's Play back on NS2, right?  Have any plans on finishing it anytime soon?

*wave*

I promise I've never forgotten all of you. I follow several of you on Twitter. I just don't spend a lot of time on forums anymore.

I'll stick around for a bit though.

1 hour ago, Malkon said:

Idk the name kinda seems familiar haha. Always good to reconnect :)

I was just Seasona for a while on Oldsider and NSider2, not that adding “Dran” makes much of a difference but hey. :P I mostly hung around the Zelda, Pokémon and fan-fic boards.

And yes, I was away for 6 years from forums, and when I decided to return I found NSider2 had imploded... oh well. Nice to have people to talk to from the old forums. Fun times to be had here, though!

7 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

I was just Seasona for a while on Oldsider and NSider2, not that adding “Dran” makes much of a difference but hey. :P I mostly hung around the Zelda, Pokémon and fan-fic boards.

And yes, I was away for 6 years from forums, and when I decided to return I found NSider2 had imploded... oh well. Nice to have people to talk to from the old forums. Fun times to be had here, though!

Yes yes! I remember you now. I dabbled with the zelda and fanfic boards as well!!

4 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Finish your FE7 LP.

7 hours ago, Reilly said:

Oh hey, Malkon!  You had that FE7 Let's Play back on NS2, right?  Have any plans on finishing it anytime soon?

Oh geez haha maybe I should...i actually have the notes from it still...maybe I shall!

7 hours ago, wildflower said:

malkon holy shit what a blast from da past

6 hours ago, Arvis said:

A wild Malkon appears. Zora here.

Hi to you both <3