Introductions thread.

Sheri

Just now, Pelord said:

@Kodiack @EJRaven CG wasn't so bad early on, but they had other plans... researching them will show more than enough.

That's true. Early on I even had a contract with CG that gave me FTP access to maintain things. That got stripped after it lapsed, though, and then they limited everyone's access to the admin control panel later yet as well. It was impossible for us to do much at that point.

I still don't understand why they seemingly wouldn't want to sell the site at all. They're just letting it atrophy, and almost no doubt they'll shut it all down at some point, destroying all that history in the process.

I only hope something good can still come of the site. I don't necessarily want to see it resurrected, but I do want to see it permanently and reliably archived.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, 

Some of you may remember me or may not, But I'm Computers. Way back when NSider existed I was a Sage on those Forums before they got closed by Nintendo. Lately, I've returned to gaming on Nintendo systems mostly due to the Switch that I'm quite enjoying since it was launched as I got it on day one of release.

I mostly came to these Forums, To make friends for gaming online with on my console.

I currently got (3) games, With those being, The Binding of Isaac, Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Including the DLC), and Sonic Mania. :-)

Glad to be here and hoping to make some friends. :-)

~ Computers

1 hour ago, Computers said:

Hey guys, 

Some of you may remember me or may not, But I'm Computers. Way back when NSider existed I was a Sage on those Forums before they got closed by Nintendo. Lately, I've returned to gaming on Nintendo systems mostly due to the Switch that I'm quite enjoying since it was launched as I got it on day one of release.

I mostly came to these Forums, To make friends for gaming online with on my console.

I currently got (3) games, With those being, The Binding of Isaac, Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Including the DLC), and Sonic Mania. :-)

Glad to be here and hoping to make some friends. :-)

~ Computers

Weren't you that guy with the Sage pin that you tried to sell on eBay?

Apparently this is the promised land for Nsider refugees huh?  Can't say I'd thought about that place at all in the last 5 or so years up until just now, when I stumbled upon the old Nsider2 and found a link to this place.

Doubt I'll be around much but figured I'd grab my username just in case.  I was Metroid Hunter on Nsider2 and The Rest of Us, and METRIOD_HUNTER on the original Nsider.  Was pretty active on all three back in the day, but I haven't been a true forum regular anywhere in years.  Adult life and all that.

2 hours ago, Metroid Hunter said:

Apparently this is the promised land for Nsider refugees huh?  Can't say I'd thought about that place at all in the last 5 or so years up until just now, when I stumbled upon the old Nsider2 and found a link to this place.

Doubt I'll be around much but figured I'd grab my username just in case.  I was Metroid Hunter on Nsider2 and The Rest of Us, and METRIOD_HUNTER on the original Nsider.  Was pretty active on all three back in the day, but I haven't been a true forum regular anywhere in years.  Adult life and all that.

We're all adults now ha. Actually I've been an adult for my whole forum life. Welcome to our humble spec on the Internet.:)