Introductions thread.

Sheri

Nope, same username as back then. There's been times that I wanted to change it, but then no one would recognize me from some places anymore, so...

I was a sometimes spammy Plumber user, though unlike most others of said rank I didn't get most of my posts from Power On, haha. There were times I definitely wanted to be a Sage at some point, and with how many thought I should be one as a notable poster back then it inflated my younger ego to dangerous levels, but I just let it go after awhile.

That is definitely cool that you got to connect with someone through being Sages. There are some users I wanted to reconnect with, but when I left NS2 by 2012 to focus more on life things and have less social media but found this place among the remains of the community by 2017 when Nintendo made their comeback with the Switch, they were kinda all long gone.

Edited by Ridley Prime
1 hour ago, Malkon said:

Idk the name kinda seems familiar haha. Always good to reconnect :)

I was just Seasona for a while on Oldsider and NSider2, not that adding “Dran” makes much of a difference but hey. :P I mostly hung around the Zelda, Pokémon and fan-fic boards.

And yes, I was away for 6 years from forums, and when I decided to return I found NSider2 had imploded... oh well. Nice to have people to talk to from the old forums. Fun times to be had here, though!

7 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

I was just Seasona for a while on Oldsider and NSider2, not that adding “Dran” makes much of a difference but hey. :P I mostly hung around the Zelda, Pokémon and fan-fic boards.

And yes, I was away for 6 years from forums, and when I decided to return I found NSider2 had imploded... oh well. Nice to have people to talk to from the old forums. Fun times to be had here, though!

Yes yes! I remember you now. I dabbled with the zelda and fanfic boards as well!!

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, Lucina said:

Hello, I'm Lucina. I joined Ninfora's predecessor a decently long time ago. I've been doing alright since my mom died a few years ago, I'm living with my fiancee still and going to college for language studies. I hope you've all been well.

Hey, I'm so glad to hear you're doing okay, and I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Very happy to see you come back to see us flower; 

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'm still alive, just haven't been on here in forever because of life things. Mom and I moved back down to Florida in April, but I'm now gonna be moving back to Nashville in a couple weeks. I hope to be more active here in the coming months, but this move is gonna take up a lot of my time. I've opened up a GoFundMe if anyone would like to contribute or share it around if you can't! Sorry for making this my first post in forever, but I've just been so pre-occupied with other things, hope to be around more often soon!

Matt

GoFundMe

Sorry to hear you're going through that. I think not letting her ruin your life by enabling her is definitely the right choice. On a side note, $400 a month on rideshares seems like a crazy waste. Does Nashville not have public transportation at all? I know the south sucks for it, but I figure it's a big enough city.
A reliable bike would also cost less than one month of that if you happen to move under 10 miles from your work. Though that depends on the availability of bike infrastructure or like side-roads at least.

• 11 months later...