Sluggy the Unshaven's Fort - N4A Chat Thread - March 2019

Tyranogre

9 hours ago, Ares said:

iirc, he said there isn't much to do past year one or something. I don't remember the specifics y;

Oh I see. I can see what he means there, but I just try to keep busy, with mining, gardening and stuff. Hardest thing for me is fishing and at times trying to complete tasks (meaning delivering stuff to people), sometimes it's impossible trying to find who you're supposed to deliver goods to (it's something that Animal Crossing does way better).

Just now, Pichi said:

rest in piss

Well, yeah.

Gamestop as a corporate entity may have been responsible for a lot of incredibly shitty business practices, but that doesn’t change the fact that this particular store holds ten years worth of memories for me.

Looks like through 3/16 Best Buy has select Mario titles (digital copies) on sale

Considering $60 games don’t go on sale too often, that’s somewhat tempting to take advantage of

Have my eyes on MK8 and SMO at least -  getting 2 $60 games for around $84 isn’t too bad in savings - would be a good opportunity to pick those two up, I’d think

not 100% sure on Deluxe, though I’m still mildly interested in it (would round it to $127 though,so...)

Granted I don’t recall how much I have in my savings, but I should have enough to cover it

Though I suppose I could consider throwing in a Nintendo Switch Online 12 month card, (would bump the total to ($99.97)

Though the NSO card isn’t exactly the highest priority right now.... could always get it any time 

Plus im not exactly sure how redeeming digital codes works exactly, so....? 

Hm...

On 3/9/2019 at 2:42 PM, Tyranogre said:

Almost done with Aria of Sorrow.

Which Castlevania should I play next: Portrait of Ruin, or Order of Ecclesia?

Portrait of Ruin is what I recommend. It's really fun. Order of Ecclesia is a game I've tried playing through numerous times, but never got too far because of it's brutal difficulty.

12 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

We've lost a good number of regulars, but the ones that remain are tighter than ever.

Not too surprising. Really hard for forums to compete with things likes discord now. I do miss forums from time to time, but there's not really much reason to go to them when a combination of Twitter + Discord can accomplish the same thing in more useful ways.