Sluggy the Unshaven's Fort - N4A Chat Thread - March 2019

Tyranogre

After some googling, it seems like what you’re referring to is an elaborate hoax that preys on a parent’s instinctual desire to know what their children are up to. There aren’t any confirmed reports of teens actually doing any of that nasty stuff.

Still pretty shitty to think about, but not as bad as I feared it would be.

EDIT: Hive mind.

Edited by Tyranogre

if animal crossing switch could, like, just exist now that'd be great.

Honestly, though, this year has been a little hard and I'm noticing I'm burning out a lot more than usual for... reasons I don't really want to get into. It's hard to concentrate much when I'm like this, so I'd like a game that doesn't feel like requires much focus like animal crossing.

32 minutes ago, Ares said:

if animal crossing switch could, like, just exist now that'd be great.

Honestly, though, this year has been a little hard and I'm noticing I'm burning out a lot more than usual for... reasons I don't really want to get into. It's hard to concentrate much when I'm like this, so I'd like a game that doesn't feel like requires much focus like animal crossing.

Do you have Stardew Valley? It's similar to Animal Crossing and it's pretty fun.

16 minutes ago, Ares said:

my boyfriend played it and didn't seem to care for it, so by proxy I don't think I will either y;

Ah. Well it does have some RPG elements in it. It's not that bad. And the chore part reminded me of Animal Crossing. The fishing isn't nearly as intuitive though.

What didn't he like about it?

25 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Ah. Well it does have some RPG elements in it. It's not that bad. And the chore part reminded me of Animal Crossing. The fishing isn't nearly as intuitive though.

What didn't he like about it?

iirc, he said there isn't much to do past year one or something. I don't remember the specifics y;

Oh... Child of Light Ultimate Edition is on sale on the Eshop

Thats extremely tempting - been curious and been wanting to play it for some time..

Have just enough to buy it too with $1.52 left over

Not much, but I only have $12.13 from my last two purchases, so...

Might be a good opportunity to buy it..?

37 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

Oh... Child of Light Ultimate Edition is on sale on the Eshop

Thats extremely tempting - been curious and been wanting to play it for some time..

Have just enough to buy it too with $1.52 left over

Not much, but I only have $12.13 from my last two purchases, so...

Might be a good opportunity to buy it..?

For what it's worth I highly recommend Child of Light, and $10 sounds like a great price for it.