Sluggy the Unshaven's Fort - N4A Chat Thread - March 2019

Tyranogre

• Chrom pinned this topic
On 3/3/2019 at 11:55 AM, Kirbymeister2 said:

Every game journalist out there: HOLY SHIT DEAD OR ALIVE 6 HAS $92.99 Season Passes! What blasphemy is this?!?!?!?1 

I saw all the press coverage earlier this week, and just wondered where everyone was four years ago when Dead or Alive 5: Last Round came out. 

That game had six season packs at $92.99 a pop. Why is anyone surprised Dead or Alive 6 is following in the previous game's footsteps? This isn't some new, shocking thing they're doing. 

I still think the price is ridiculous, as it was then.  I just don't find it surprising at all.

Has anyone talked about the current scary thing going online? Whatever you do, do not give in to THAT. It’s a hoax, and is feeding into those who feel weak and insecure. If you’re a parent, please let your kids know that everything is alright, and to ignore anything that might be related to that. You’re going to give it power if you believe it’s real, so do not believe in that. As a person who has some anxiety issues, I am mature enough to know that it’s garbage and is fake. Please be aware, and please be safe.  

As a person who knows friends who did the S-word, I know that life’s too good to throw away. Do not give in to the fear and drama. Because you are not trash.  

Do not believe IT.   

And for those who know what I’m talking about, do NOT post anything here, even if someone is curious what I’m talking about. That has no place here. Let it not exist.

Edited by XLW
28 minutes ago, XLW said:

Has anyone talked about the current scary thing going online? Whatever you do, do not give in to THAT. It’s a hoax, and is feeding into those who feel weak and insecure. If you’re a parent, please let your kids know that everything is alright, and to ignore anything that might be related to that. You’re going to give it power if you believe it’s real, so do not believe in that. As a person who has some anxiety issues, I am mature enough to know that it’s garbage and is fake. Please be aware, and please be safe.  

As a person who knows friends who did the S-word, I know that life’s too good to throw away. Do not give in to the fear and drama. Because you are not trash.  

Do not believe IT.   

And for those who know what I’m talking about, do NOT post anything here, even if someone is curious what I’m talking about. That has no place here. Let it not exist.

While I have no doubt that you've got good intentions for not mentioning that thing by name, I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm assuming that "the S-word" refers to suicide, but have no clue about the rest of this post.

2 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

While I have no doubt that you've got good intentions for not mentioning that thing by name, I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm assuming that "the S-word" refers to suicide, but have no clue about the rest of this post.

I know what he’s talking about... 

I won’t speak to it exactly, as requested. But let’s just say that people can be really sick in social media, whether this particular thing is real or not.