Super Mario Maker 2 / NEW UPDATE INCOMING 4/22 NOW LIVE

Well, finally beat Airship Flight.  Took damn near perfect timing of jumping off the HEADS of the Wigglers to clear my stumbling point.  At the end I didn't even bothe with Latiku's cloud and going for the coins up to, I just wanted to freakin' finish it.

Now onto this wall jumping level #53....  my timing is just bad with these jumps and the speed of the lava dropping.....

FINALLY got passed Get Over It.   Man, that timing for wall jumping was super annoying and also for some reason the not grabbing walls when I was right there and the mysterious drop downs it get kept registering kept me from beating this one till now.

OMG..... Got Lava Rising too..... Alll Story Stages complete.

Edited by purple_beard

I feel stupid buying SMM2, mainly because it reminds me that I don’t enjoy the 2D Mario games as much anymore. That and I don’t have much creative ideas for levels compared to where I was younger. 

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great game, even if it’s lacking some features from the first Mario Maker, and lacks the precision of the Wii U Gamepad. It’s an obvious “me” problem.  

• 2 months later...