TETRIS 99 - Battle Royale Tetris! | 🏆38th Maximus Cup: 12/14 - 12/18 (SMB: Wonder)

On 5/20/2019 at 1:09 PM, alienboyva said:

You had to earn at least 100 pts. In this past weekend’s event. Hopefully you were able to get it.

Forgot about the event. Oh well.  :(  Hoping they do this for future events.

• alienboyva changed the title to TETRIS 99 - Battle Royale Tetris! | 🏆4th Maximus Cup! (6/21-23) + New DLC modes are HERE!

:o 

4 hours ago, EH_STEVE said:

Coins for a prize? I'm in!

They did this with every event except the last one (3rd Max. cup). Good luck making the top 999 with all the pros that come out for these events! You're literally going to have to play nonstop if you expect to win. I really wish NOA would do what NOE does, where all you have to do is get 100pts (the equivalent of one 1st place win) and you're entered in a drawing for a chance to be one of the 999 to recieve 999 gold My Nintendo pts.

4 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

:o 

They did this with every event except the last one (3rd Max. cup). Good luck making the top 999 with all the pros that come out for these events! You're literally going to have to play nonstop if you expect to win. I really wish NOA would do what NOE does, where all you have to do is get 100pts (the equivalent of one 1st place win) and you're entered in a drawing for a chance to be one of the 999 to recieve 999 gold My Nintendo pts.

Last one was the only one I played in. I only played one sitting, but got about 1000 points

16 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

Last one was the only one I played in. I only played one sitting, but got about 1000 points

IDK if that will be enough. I've seen multiple people posting online during events that they already have gotten 15-20+ wins.

7 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

IDK if that will be enough. I've seen multiple people posting online during events that they already have gotten 15-20+ wins.

Well the reason I stopped was BECAUSE the coins weren't a prize. But I've seen people get it with like 3200 points. I'm sure I could do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to TETRIS 99 - Battle Royale Tetris! | 🏆5th Maximus Cup! (7/12-16) + New DLC modes are HERE!

:o  I'm so ready from some Splatetris 99! Now we'll really see who's a kid and who's a squid. >=P

In all seriousness, I'll probably just hop in and grab the theme and be done. Like I've mentioned numerous times... DEM PROS YO!

Here's the NA times...

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to TETRIS 99 - Battle Royale Tetris! | 🏆5th Maximus Cup! (7/12-15) *Unlock a Splatoon theme*

Hopefully this includes VS CPU as well as local multiplayer.

Still not sure if I'm gonna get the DLC. I mean, I can always pop in Puyo Puyo Tetris for some Tetris. Though, I still don't get why offline modes are paid DLC. It should be free for NSO members and paid for nonmembers. 

45 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

Hopefully this includes VS CPU as well as local multiplayer.

Still not sure if I'm gonna get the DLC. I mean, I can always pop in Puyo Puyo Tetris for some Tetris. Though, I still don't get why offline modes are paid DLC. It should be free for NSO members and paid for nonmembers. 

I hope so too.

That's me as well at this point. Agreed. It makes no sense that they're doing it this way.

Physical releases confirmed for JPN & EUR, plus footage of the Splatoon theme...

If this comes stateside, I might consider getting it if it will save me $ on the DLC & NSO. Still, releasing an NSO exclusive game physically for anyone to buy?  I'm not sure how I feel about that. Though, I guess this is why they didn't give NSO members the DLC for free...?