The Thread That Never Was - N4A Chat Thread - February 2019

Tyranogre

4 hours ago, Pichi said:

totally worth it
you ain't havin fun unless you lose your voice

ur absolutely right

there were two dudebros in front of us who literally didnt do anything the entire concert and im like...ya'll paid 70 bucks each to be here for this?? no singing? no dancing? not even gonna bob ya head??  ya gonna SIT for most of it???????????????????????????????????

I see this commercial and I question why does Bumblebee decides to transform into a car to get groceries to only transform back into a robot to carry them and not just still be in the car form? Like it just makes no sense hamcute;

Yes with all the fantasy stuff going on and that's the only thing I question logistically y;

Edited by Kirbymeister2
3 hours ago, Ares said:

I'm about to finish Gintama which will mean I need to find a new anime to watch. What are some anime y'all have watched recently and have enjoyed?

I'd prefer something shorter, like, less than 30 episodes for the entire series (which admittedly is most anime).

Wholesome slice-of-life that you watch after a rough day to cheer yourself up:

*Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid (12 episodes)

*K-On (41 episodes spread over 2 seasons, plus a movie)

*Azumanga Daioh (26 episodes)

Romantic comedy that slowly gets more dramatic towards the end:

*Toradora (26 episodes)

*Love, Chuunibyuu, and Other Delusions (2 seasons, 12 episodes each, plus a movie re-telling Season 1 from the main girl’s POV)

Trashy harem show that knows it’s a trashy harem show:

*Haganai (2 seasons, 12 episodes each)

*Shuffle! (26 episodes)

*Monster Musume (14 episodes)

Action show about girls fighting in very little clothing:

*Strike Witches (2 seasons, 12 episodes each, plus a movie)

*Queen’s Blade (2 seasons, 12 episodes each, plus a sequel season taking place two years later following a different cast of characters)

Vulgar South Park-style comedy:

*Panty and Stocking (12 half-hour episodes split into two ten-minute “shorts” a la your typical Nicktoon)

...don’t know how much our tastes overlap, though. y;