Dr. Mario World | šŸ’ŠGame shutting down Nov. 1st

5 minutes ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Got some new assistants and a doctor with free gifts.Ā  What are your fav team ups so far?

Got ZERO doctors.

Ā 

For Versus I've got some assistants that give me chances of Shells and Bombs.

I've been hording my coins and tickets (I tend do this with F2P games). :vĀ  I have 23,034 coins and 6 tickets...Maybe I should do at least one go. I might hold out for some of the new doctors coming that were found in that datamine, but who knows when theirĀ coming. Apparently, full models have been found, so they might be comingĀ sooner than we think.

1 minute ago, alienboyva said:

I've been hording my coins and tickets (I tend do this with F2P games). :vĀ  I have 23,034 coins and 6 tickets...Maybe I should do at least one go. I might hold out for some of the new doctors coming that were found in that datamine, but who knows when theirĀ coming. Apparently, full models have been found, so they might be comingĀ sooner than we think.

I cash in ASAP. Even if more or are coming I wouldn't mind leveling some of the ones I have up. One of mine has 40% shell drop rate.

• alienboyva changed the title to Dr. Mario World | šŸ’ŠNew doctors and stages coming 8/7!

Just a heads up... Thereā€™s an issue with proples save data being reset after the recent 1.04 update. If this happens to you DO NOT UNINSTALL! Try restarting theĀ app a few times.Ā 

Ā 

LuckilyĀ this hasnā€™t happened me...

Ā 

855CC6ED-5A1C-440F-A8AF-6C7827C11BB1.png

Ā 

Ā 

I finally used a ticket and some coins and a got Sledge Bro and lvl 2 Dr. Mario (I choose Dr. Mario at the start). Not bad, IMO. :)Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

0B40286C-5D78-4E56-876C-E1803BD29090.png6C66CCBE-4A70-4252-A7EE-CD01108658EC.png

DB03C640-F99F-422A-986B-74149E7D75CB.pngBCB19101-A3A0-46E8-BA05-B32E47D7F672.png

Ā 

Edited by alienboyva

The Wa Bros. are here!

Ā 

Thereā€™s also free tickets being given out (again), so might as well try for them. IsĀ it wrong of me to keep wishing that Nintendo keeps having issues with this game, so we keep getting free tickets and diamonds? šŸ˜

Ā 

D7TON2T.png2EE3B3CE-EC2C-46A6-AB0D-2D2FBCA05ED5.png

Ā 

I used some of the tickets and all I got were assistants.Ā 

Ā 

24513F08-CA32-457C-8E72-13A2EAA2BA09.png

Edited by alienboyva
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • alienboyva changed the title to Dr. Mario World | šŸ’ŠGame shutting down Nov. 1st

Not surprising DMW is getting shutdown,Ā as this game made like no money compared to Nintendo's other mobile games. I feel like more people would have played it if it were more like classic Dr. Mario/Virus Buster mode.

Ā 

I stopped playing long ago as well. I hate howĀ the majority of F2P puzzle games on mobile always end up becoming pay-to-win. :(Ā 

Edited by alienboyva

What a pity they won't consider adding and offline mode for the game. I only played just a fraction of it but it never enticed me like Mario Kart Tour has which I have been playing everyday. I have managed to get a ton of characters but others have proven elusive to me unless I pay for them which I'll admit I have done for two of them.Ā Pokemon Cafe Mix might also suffer the same fate as they haven't new Pokemon recently and have been relying on repeats. I also played that a lot but eventually got burnt out. I did get a good number of Pokemon from it and.