Dr. Mario World | 💊Game shutting down Nov. 1st

Is it just me or does this game seem to be draining battery faster than it should? I played for about 22 mins trying to clear Stage 60 and it used 10% of my batt. with low power mode on (Maybe it’s just me?). Also, I’ve noticed my device getting hot at times when playing for a while. BTW, I’m playing on an iPhone 8 running iOS 12. 

Oh, and speaking of Stage 60...

I’ve already went through 10+ hearts trying to beat this. Stages where you have to clear blocks to reveal viruses, frozen viruses, and/or viruses in bubbles are really annoying, because you have to clear viruses twice to fully clear them (don’t get me started on challenge stages). >_<

Yeah... Certain doctors/assistants that are also leveled-up, seem to be very useful on certain stages. Good luck getting them and leveling them up, if you don’t put some decent money into the game. I never expected to blast through this game, but it just sux not clearing a stage, because you’re wasting pills cleaning viruses twice. 

Edited by alienboyva

If you're stuck on a stuck stage it seems Nintendo wants to help you out.... :o 

Now this is the Nintendo we know when it comes to F2P games. :)  I'm surprised Nintendo would even do this, given how more aggressive they've been with the microtransactions in Dr. Mario World compared to their previous mobile games. Most F2P mobile puzzle games would never give you a free power-up when you're stuck. They'd be like,  "Stuck? Why not use ("buy") some power-ups?". BTW, this power-up didn't even help. I still wasn't able to beat the stage and ran out of hearts again. >_<  SRSLY DIS STAGE! Thanks anyway, Nintendo. 

Edited by alienboyva

Still cant beat Stage 60. 😓 I was even given 2 shells (2 separate times) for being stuck, but still no luck. Yeah, they weren't put in the most helpful places.

Well, at least this happened...

Man, VS mode is a ton of fun! ^_^

BTW, I got put against a person who had a Dr. that could freeze viruses and another person who had a Dr. that could put viruses in bubbles. Need I say I lost both times because of this?  What a load of BS! ...Like what are you supposed to do if you don't have a Dr. with one of these abilities as well? Good thing none of them were leveled up yet. I don't even want to think about how those matches would have been if they were full leveled up (at the lvl cap).  I just hope that when the game has been out for a few months, VS Mode isn't full of people using doctors with these abilities. 

Stage 60 finally beaten!!! ...And no power-ups used either (I did use 1 Dr. skill though). \(^o^)/

It was getting close there at the end. I didn't think I was gonna get that last red I needed before running out of pills.

Edited by alienboyva
55 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That looks great! Wish they'd bring it out on the Switch. I'd love to play it.

That would be kinda nice, like how they did with PKMN Quest on Switch/mobile and PKMN Shuffle on 3DS/mobile. Though, that was most likely TPC's doing.

When I first started this game, it really felt like something that should of came out along side PKMN Shuffle on 3DS.

EDIT:

Now that I think of it, Nintendo should just put all their mobile games on Switch as well. I mean what do they have to lose? It's not like it's going to effect their strategy for putting games on mobile.  Of course most (currently all) of them are played in portrait mode, so you'd most like only be able to play in handheld mode. Though, they could allow you to play in docked mode with an on screen cursor.

Edited by alienboyva
46 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

That would be kinda nice, like how they did with PKMN Quest on Switch/mobile and PKMN Shuffle on 3DS/mobile. Though, that was most likely TPC's doing.

When I first started this game, it really felt like something that should of came out along side PKMN Shuffle on 3DS.

EDIT:

Now that I think of it, Nintendo should just put all their mobile games on Switch as well. I mean what do they have to lose? It's not like it's going to effect their strategy for putting games on mobile.  Of course most (currently all) of them are played in portrait mode, so you'd most like only be able to play in handheld mode. Though, they could allow you to play in docked mode with an on screen cursor.

Exactly. It makes no sense... wouldn't it make sense to do both? Get both the mobile and mainstream audience and have a chance to make/earn more money. Should be a no brainer.

Agreed. That's not a big deal as it's the mode I'm on. Yea that would be a good idea for anyone wanting to play in docked mode.

Edited by Doc Brown

I've gotten DCed a few times and even lost a heart because of this. I know there were some people who couldn't even launch the game at all. Nice to see Nintendo giving people compensation for all these server issues and multiple maintenance periods. Nintendo does this all the time in AC: Pocket Camp when they have any kind of issue on their end and usually give out leaf tickets (premium currency). They recently had server issues in AC: Pocket Camp during an event were you had a limited time to collect gyroids needed to craft special items. They ended up giving out  some of the gyroids you had to collect, along with bells and left tickets, as an apology.

Edited by alienboyva

Spoiler

New world coming...

6fBGseg.png?1

A new world already? I only got to World 3 a few days ago. Are people really spending $ just to blow through this game?

Also, there's a new even't where if you earn enough starts you can get items, which include a ticket. 

• alienboyva changed the title to Dr. Mario World | ⭐Collect Clear Stars Event! (7/23 - 7/31)