Switch firmware 7.0.0 now available

UPDATE: Switch firmware 7.0.0 now available!

Link: https://ninfora.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3030-switch-firmware-700-now-available/&do=findComment&comment=119239

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dataminers have found signs that point to firmware update 7.0.0 releasing within the next 24 hrs...

If this is true, I really hope it adds folders/arranging icons, themes, and a web browser. Though, most likely it will just be system stability and/or some new profile icons. :( 

Edited by alienboyva
17 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

They always work on stability :P

Yea. :P But it would be nice to be able to trade from Go to Let's Go without having to worry about said Pokemon being eaten up by errors/crashes. Oddly enough though, Go still reads it as a trade as I got a Mystery Box and I can still get Meltan incense, so there's that at least.

5 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

I feel so bad for you right now. :( I remember losing a Chansey I worked super hard on raising during a trade-error, once. I felt terrible.

New firmware is always good. Doubt it’s anything major, but that’s ok. :) 

Thanks. Dang that sucks :(. I've had trade drops before. Thankfully didn't lose anything though. Ran into soft bans, thanks to the fools who wanted to clone. 

Been just trading fodder now given that problem. Can't lose something I didn't really want to keep. :P 

Probably not. Yea. But there's nothing wrong with hoping. Might as well.

Well shit. Let's Go had an update tonight! :o 

Here's what's in it:   https://nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-eevee-update-out-now-version-1-0-1/

Edited by Doc Brown
3 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Is there literally any technical issue preventing them from just dumping Smash Ultimate's online profile pics to use as avatars?

I'm going to assume no, considering they're just JPGs/PNGs. The fact they even tie new Avatar releases to firmware updates and not into a sub-section in the store is baffling, but not surprising (in addition, when tf are they going to add Themes aside from the basic White and Black ones we have).

• alienboyva changed the title to Switch firmware 7.0.0 now available

Firmware 7.0.0 is now available is now available, and well...*sigh* 

Link: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22525/~/nintendo-switch-system-updates-and-change-history

hJ7hmCa.png

Interested to see if dataminers find anything. There's gotta be something in BG added for an upcoming feature/update.

Edited by alienboyva