Nintendo Download: Travis Touchdown is Back!

Chrom

Switch_TravisStrikesAgainNoMoreHeroes_sc

This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

• Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
    • Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes – The setting is a small town in the middle of nowhere in the American South. Badman shows up at the trailer Travis Touchdown has been living in to exact revenge for the murder of his daughter, Bad Girl. But things go horribly wrong. As they battle it out, the two are sucked into the game world of the Death Drive Mk Ⅱ. Beam Katana in hand, Travis strikes again! The Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes game is available Jan. 18.
    • YIIK: A Postmodern RPG – After witnessing a woman vanish from an elevator, college graduate Alex embarks on an adventure to rescue her that spirals into an epic quest with stakes higher than he could have ever imagined. Alex’s search for the woman and the truth behind her disappearance lead him and his companions toward the new millennium, on a journey rife with mystery and danger … or so goes the tale of YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, the surreal Japanese-style RPG from Ackk Studios and Ysbryd Games.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Also new this week:

Eh, I played a demo of the game at PAX and I'm still hyped to get Travis Strikes Again tomorrow. Even from the game's initial reveal it always looked like it'd be an oddball game, so I'm not surprised that it doesn't click with some.

Speaking of oddball games, I'll also take this time to plug YIIK (and my review). I can say from experience that YIIK has some so-so gameplay elements but its unique style and writing more than make up for it.

I'm also interested in playing Feudal Alloy but that one will have to wait behind Travis, Vesperia, and probably a few other games.

I was gonna asked how did the other NMH games fair, I didn't remember how they did but had a lot of fun with them. I thought views here were different the previous games not because this game like indie thing.

Hmm, the game us $40 up here in Canada, I know the game will be worth it in humor for that price, waiting for sale is something to consider. I just have to see if I have the room to get this.

Wait a minute, does this game also have physical version, if it is, is it limited. I rather get that if I can and get the DLC.

EDIT: NVM, I found where I can get physical.

-----

@Eliwood8: Definitely getting the YIIK, I've it's like earthbound but based on the late 90's early 2000's, me likie. I should have the space for this. I think I seen it's pretty small.

Edited by DLurkster