Akinator - Can you stump the (most of the time) unstumpable?

Kezay

Come one, come all! The amazing Akinator and his mind blowing telepathic abilities can discern, evaluate and reveal just about any fictional character you can think of...most of the time! Step up to the plate with a character in mind and prepare to answer a volley of prying questions from Akinator himself that will allow him to reveal to the world the exact character you have in mind...most of the time!

Akinator, the man who knows what underwear you're wearing...and if you're not wearing any at all!

So yeah, in a moment of nostalgic reminiscing I started playing around with this site again for a bit of fun and to see if I could stump it.  I still remember many years ago being introduced to it and was a bit blown away by how accurate the guesswork was despite the fact there's nothing really fantastical going on.  It was just cool to think of a super obscure character or anyone for that matter and have Akinator be able to guess it.  I recently tried H.B. from Xenoblade Chronicles X and wouldn't you know, Akinator guessed him without fail.  The dude's still got it!  But if you have time to kill it's fun to play around with again for a bit. :P

Wow. It took him a bit of work, but he guessed what I was thinking of. (Fox Mulder)

Just stumped him! I was thinking of CSM/Cigarette Smoking Man and he came up with Beetlejuice  XD.

He finally got it on his second try! :P 

Got him again... two times so far on this one (Diana Fowley). 

Edited by Doc Brown
3 hours ago, IU said:

I stumped him on Sylux. He was warm on the first two guesses with Dark Samus then Weavel, but started to veer off track by guessing Space Pirate. The fourth and fifth guess were completely off with main character (No Man's Sky) and The Visitor (Fortnite) respectively.

One of my picks was Noxus and that stumped him too.  His guesses were a character I didn't know, Wrex from Mass Effect and finally Sylux.

Surprised to see so many stumped him with different characters.  I guess it's not the hardest thing in the world but he has definitely guessed mine correctly far more than I've been able to stump him.

1 hour ago, Kezay said:

One of my picks was Noxus and that stumped him too.  His guesses were a character I didn't know, Wrex from Mass Effect and finally Sylux.

I stumped him on Noxus too, but I give Akinator some credit for getting to Rundas before throwing in the towel. I decided not to go through Weavel, since he guessed that for Sylux. I thought his Gorea guesses were close: Space Pirate, Emperor Ing, Phantoon and Metroid Prime, but he really goofed on Trace after asking me about red and being a sniper during the Sylux questioning. I like that Trace got Louie from Pikmin 2 as the first guess though since the King of Bugs ties well to Trace's cinematic intro.

The only character that I thought of that was guessed right after the 2nd round of questioning was Twintelle from ARMS, who got the first guess of Marina from Splatoon 2. There are some flashes of brilliance with the guesses even if they're not right.

• Chrom featured this topic

went for Kintaro from Golden Boy. he guessed Ryuk and then other anime characters
g_g

took two tries to get Rosa

he guessed the I Am Error guy the absolute legend

took him three tries for Kitamura Kou from Cross Game

had to type in the Etecoon from Super Metroid lol

Edited by Pichi