wildflower

Town Plaza - N4A Chat Thread - January 2019

17 minutes ago, Pichi said:

if you can find a way to play JSRF, it's a much, much smoother game. JSR is cool but god is it a clunky mess

Yeah I played JSR as a request review that I have plan on doing next week but I might get to play JSRF as soon as I have enough money.

Edited by Kirbymeister2

wanted to get my best friend and i tickets to go see one of our favorite bands in concert again for our bdays but i just dont have the money for it rn and im really sad about it!! im moving away soon so its not like we're likely to have another chance any time soon but oh well

think ill end up getting her a switch game instead since all she has is odyssey and she already beat it 

Picked up Tales of Vesperia for the Switch today, and have Castlevania Dual Pack (Harmony of Dissonance + Aria of Sorrow) on the way from Amazon.

So much for my backlog...

Dammit. Only had my Switch for around 3 months so far and the left joy con's stick is creaking when I move up or forward. Great just great. Going to see if I can exchange them for another pair from the store I got it from. The system itself works ok. So not happy right now. lshifty;

Welp... now my right one is doing the same thing. Guess I'm better off just exchanging systems.

Edited by Doc Brown

Why doesn't UPS ring the doorbell anymore? I was home all day yesterday waiting for Tales of Vesperia to be delivered, checking the UPS tracking site periodically. By 8:30pm I figure it's just not getting here today but I check the site, claims it was left at the front door an hour ago. I go out to check, lo and behold, no package. Now I have to wait a week for a replacement copy.

Oh hey - the Machamp I got from s trade in Moon has/had Pokérus - sweet

Though considering it doesn’t have the status tag, not sure if I’m able to speed it or not.. 

Well, even if I can’t, I should have another Pokémon in X or Pokébank that should have it...

Hm

Also, on another note, looks like it’s stopped snowing for the time being for now...

Edited by Shadow118

On 1/11/2019 at 8:12 PM, Arvis said:

Vesperia is best Tales.

It, along with Abyss, Rebirth, and Destiny-R are my faves.

I'm so looking forward to playing vesperia again when I move in with Amy <3

On 1/11/2019 at 11:50 PM, Doc Brown said:

Dammit. Only had my Switch for around 3 months so far and the left joy con's stick is creaking when I move up or forward. Great just great. Going to see if I can exchange them for another pair from the store I got it from. The system itself works ok. So not happy right now. lshifty;

Welp... now my right one is doing the same thing. Guess I'm better off just exchanging systems.

If it’s just the joycons I would suggest sending them in for repairs. My warranty ran out so I had to buy new ones, but replacing the cons is cheaper and more efficient than the whole system. :) 

4 hours ago, DranSeasona said:

If it’s just the joycons I would suggest sending them in for repairs. My warranty ran out so I had to buy new ones, but replacing the cons is cheaper and more efficient than the whole system. :) 

I'm planning on doing that, once I buy a back up pair. And if anything happens to them, I'll exchange them (meaning the replacements) (given the 3 month warranty).

Edited by Doc Brown