wildflower

Town Plaza - N4A Chat Thread - January 2019

21 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

What is that? What did you do to it?

It was my phone. It came out of my pocket hopping a giant puddle as I entered a pizza place by work. After sitting to eat I realized I didn't have my phone, was hoping I left it at work. I did not. I found it 3-4 inches deep in the puddle I jumped over and it had clearly been run over at least once.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ace said:

Anyone who looks my my PlayStation profile will immediately know I’m fucking garbage 

Hide contents

3FA8FDCA-1764-4DCD-B687-69971007ECD6.thumb.jpeg.1b14b11c4ea4a7dc425b4d6a8af21a22.jpeg

Shame on you for knowing Japanese and having a weeb icon...

shaaaaaaaaaame

---- 

*Meanwhile*

Edited by Kirbymeister2

To answer a few things: I might return to it with using a guide for the Snow Queen ending but I decided out of anger to end it and also to proceed with Persona 2 when I have the chance. 

I forgot why I even got the game. I guess it was because of the hype of Persona 5 going around that made me want to get it but I still am planning to continue on the series. I really hope the second one is at least better when I have the chance to play it. 

i really wanna play persona 5!! hopefully i get a chance once i move to get it...

ive heard its hella long but im planning to be unemployed for a bit so i guess that works out y;

2 hours ago, wildflower said:

ive heard its hella long but im planning to be unemployed for a bit so i guess that works out y;

It's not terribly long if you have a part-time job like my brother has hamcute;

I've been meaning to play some of the Persona games but it's so long that I'd have to stream it to get through it, but I also don't think it's the kind of thing that would hold over my stream audience much, since I'm not all too good at being an entertaining RPG streamer y;

Persona 4 is one of my all time favorite games. 

In other news Activision and Bungie just split and Bungo gets to keep Destiny 

9A15DD87-18E4-4027-BFC7-20A264991FF7.jpeg.db95974be297002b90bbe1bdc74b07ff.jpeg

I liked Persona 3 alright but had a hard time getting into 4 and skipped 5.

Dunno, I guess the series entries are too similar gameplay-wise for me to sink 70 hours into each one?

I got back into Jet Grind Radio and despite some weird annoying glitches I am having a fun time with the settings I get to roam around, the cheeky character designs, and that music. Mph that music.

Edited by Kirbymeister2

32 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

Welp I didn't get the job I was was hoping to get at Best Buy. Still going to apply.

Going to apply for a job you didn't get? psyduck;