Town Plaza - N4A Chat Thread - January 2019

Spring

Okay, this is getting ridiculous.

I’ve spent the past five in-game hours in ToV running around killing mooks with equipment three levels weaker than the strongest I have available, just so I can unlock skills. And just when I think I’m finally done, I come across a synthesis shop and discover that there’s a skill that I missed, but in order to craft the weapon that teaches it, I have to backtrack three towns to buy an outclassed weapon to use as materials, except I can’t, because it’s on a different continent.

I appreciate Radiant Dawn continues the subplot where Aimee is trying to get in Ike's pants, ike is somewhere between oblivious and uncomfortable, and Soren continuously comes to Ike's aid to tell Aimee to get away from his man.

yes i headcanon ike x soren and there ain't nothing you can do about it theydonothing;

Edit: Currently near the beginning of part 3 in Radiant Dawn.

Edited by Arvis
33 minutes ago, Arvis said:

I appreciate Radiant Dawn continues the subplot where Aimee is trying to get in Ike's pants, ike is somewhere between oblivious and uncomfortable, and Soren continuously comes to Ike's aid to tell Aimee to get away from his man.

yes i headcanon ike x soren and there ain't nothing you can do about it theydonothing;

Edit: Currently near the beginning of part 3 in Radiant Dawn.

There's nothing head about it.

10 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

There's nothing head about it.

yeah its practically canon. Their ending is one of the only ones where ike and soren go off together.

10 hours ago, ace said:

So where were you when Donkey Kong 64 became the most influential video game of all time? 

watching damn near the whole thing~ It was so good~

11 hours ago, ace said:

So where were you when Donkey Kong 64 became the most influential video game of all time? 

i learned about it shortly after and i'm pretty sad i missed the great bothering of the beavers and whatnot

There's just no comparison with the Switch and the Wii U. Wii U's controls are made so much better, stick wise and what not. It's like night and day to me. I like the other set up better than the Switch's by a long shot.

Edited by Doc Brown