Town Plaza - N4A Chat Thread - January 2019

Spring

16 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

@Arvis and anyone else who's played Vesperia:

How the fuck do I kill that fucking wolf boss in Ehmead Forest? I think his name is Gutso or whatever?

Pray to Naga.

Iirc, there are some "plants" on the border of the boss fight that can damage you. They can be knocked out but not killed, so might be useful to have someone to help keep them under control.

41 minutes ago, Alice Phantasma said:

Winter is too cold.

Spring has garbage pollen.

Summer is too hot.

How about we just make it fall.

Yea that's perfect. Summer was a pain last year.  Way too humid and hot. Not to mention the pollen. Worse than spring.

Rumor is that boss was made difficult for the demo and the developers forgot to tone him down for the final game. Whoopsie.

Most other bosses are tame iirc and the remaining bullshit bosses feel plot important at least. And one of them is made so much better in the new version because they give you a freaking healer. Two, actually, but iirc Patty's healing is a little unreliable.

Please tell me that Vesperia has antagonists that aren't just mustache-twirlingly evil for no reason.

I love villains like Hades from Kid Icarus and Metal Face from Xenoblade as much as the next guy, but at least they were entertaining to watch. Zagi is a step in the right direction, but doesn't seem plot-relevant enough.

Ragou is literally just "All Politicians are Evil: The Character".

Edited by Tyranogre