Town Plaza - N4A Chat Thread - January 2019

Spring

Recently for awhile I’ve been working on adding a bunch of things to my want/wish list on myfigurecollection.net list...

so far mostly Nedoroids/Figmas, with a few odds and ends here and there - still a slow work in progress though... still will take awhile 

Not sure how likely how much I’ll be able to get, but I doubt it would hurt to do so...

Also had finally figured out how to get to the other side of Dozing Sands... after talking to a bloody Toad and flipping a Panel

Well, that was mildly annoying- at least I hadn’t have to use a guide, thankfully..

Edited by Shadow118

cant believe i got to work this morning only to find NO ONE fucking there because it snowed too much, stood out in 12 degree coldness and waited for 30 minutes just for my boss to text and be like 'yeah i prob wont be in for an hour, but you can go home and ill call you when im in since i dont want you to stand in the cold' 

like ya'll really deciding to just show up whenever the fuck while im out here losing out on hours bc ya'll never seen snow in your lives, guess ill just stop eating for this month or whatever!!