Horseshoe Overlook - N4A Chat Thread - December 2018

ace

Ugh...

finally have my Pokébank somewhat more organized 

Got rid of regular abilities from my batches from my hatching (for shinies - not that I had too much luck with that, I think...) Left with 44 boxes though

Will most likely use those for Trading/Wonder Trading fodder

And separated Pokémon from Wonder Trades from my own... did a lot more than I remember 

Not sure what I’ll do with some of them though...

Well, at least it’s somewhat organized...

17 hours ago, LimeCatMaster said:

@Isotope Are you ready for the fluffy dick wizard?

Also, I assume you ordered the Nito nendo?

i blew my load(s) too early trying to get cleopatra and ishtar and ended up with nothing but despair; i dont think im gonna get him ;_;

Money has been a bit tight these past few months with school, bills and such, but I'm extremely tempted to, especially since she's five months away.

Edited by Isotope
26 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

It's not. I find it cute

I mean it's generally patronizing as Hell to people who are frequently self-conscious speaking a non-native language and subjecting them to infantilization. y;

If I'm struggling to hold a conversation with my garbage Spanish, the last thing I want is some asshole treating me like a child while we're talking going "AWWWW THE WAY YOU BUTCHER OUR LANGUAGE IS SO ENDEARING".

Edited by luca

Magfest is coming up quickly and this year will be The Yeartm that I finally scrape some kind of outfit together for it. Plus I got a free badge so that helps. Yeehaw

1 hour ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

It's not. I find it cute

How would it make you feel if you tried to speak to someone in Japanese and they just dismissed you as being “cute”? You’d feel pretty shitty. Don’t do it to others.