Horseshoe Overlook - N4A Chat Thread - December 2018

ace

And after doing a refresh on Firefox since it wasn’t opening, it seems like I now lost all my bookmarks....

Just bloody great...

Especially now I’ll have to refind all those bloody webcomics all over again... and I can’t even remember most of them

edit: looks like it’s the same for mobile... joy

Edited by Shadow118

Meijers is having a decent games sale right now. 

https://www.meijer.com/weeklyad/

Some games are going for $39, some for $29 and some are full price, but you can get $10 off the next purchase which you can put towards the game.

Figuring and fiddling around with the bloody SD card formatting is getting extremely frustrating...

either im doing something wrong, or I’m missing something...

Going to take a break and give it another crack later when I’m less tired and more awake... and a bit more level headed

How annoying...

Edited by Shadow118
8 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

My 3DS is on the way back from Nintendo, no idea if they fixed it or not, but the serial number is the same. Hopefully my Bank hasn't expired yet as I had a complete Dex in there!

I only originally only had the trial way back when - it’s been expired until now that I got a new subscription, and everything I have is still in there

Would’ve gotten around to doing it sooner, but never did... and then there’s the time my XL broke and left me 3DS less until this year so that was a longer wait

I assume if you still have the same I.D., everything will still be intact? Just a guess, though - not really sure how it works on a technical level and server side

I swore I heard one time early onthat it would get cleared after a period of time had passed if you didn’t get a new subscription... unless they changed that?

4 minutes ago, Shadow118 said:

I only originally only had the trial way back when - it’s been expired until now that I got a new subscription, and everything I have is still in there

Would’ve gotten around to doing it sooner, but never did... and then there’s the time my XL broke and left me 3DS less until this year so that was a longer wait

I assume if you still have the same I.D., everything will still be intact? Just a guess, though - not really sure how it works on a technical level and server side

I swore I heard one time early onthat it would get cleared after a period of time had passed if you didn’t get a new subscription... unless they changed that?

I've heard some people have gotten it cleared from a lapsed subscription. My phone reminded me on the 4th it was time to renew, but I can't remember how long ahead of time I set that...

Just started playing Pokémon Moon this evening 

Quite enjoying it so far - one feature I especially love is that you can swap Pokémon or send it to the PC after catching a Pokémon 

pretty nice feature - hopefully that ends up returning in the next Gen games

Some of the music is quite nice and pleasant too.. can be quite relaxing  too

Anyway, though this is one of the few generations I like all starters equally, went ahead and chose Rowlet - rarely choose the Grass starter in games that often

Can always trade for the other two in some form regardless  in the end

Only up to Route 2, though - been taking my time exploring and such

21 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Three hundred years before the birth of Christ, collecting statues of naked women meant that you were wealthy and respected; a man of the arts.

Nowadays, society brands you as an "anime pervert" who's "no longer welcome at Applebees".

Though, if we're being honest, a wealthy and respected man of the arts wouldn't go to Applebees in the first place.