Free Pokemon Codes (One per person)

I have 2 Kyogre/Groudon codes and 1 Zeraora code to give away.

Zeraora -- lurked by a jerk

Spoiler

A8922AU5LMU8DCR9

Kyogre/Groudon

Spoiler

1)  A852DS4N3USW7T5R

2)  A852DRZCC7QP9AKZ

No lurkers, please!

Post, I'll take one, in the thread. Thanks!

Edited by Doc Brown
1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Sure. Just snap up the code under Zeraora code under the spoiler tag.

Unfortunately, we were both to generous. By the time I got her your warning of no lurkers fell on deaf ears and the code was already taken.  When I mean generous for me. I waited for a response in this thread 10 minutes after a posted here. So I don't know if the code was taken prior to my post or when I waited for your response.

I suggest instead of hiding code in spoiler tag, ask a question in thread and who every answers correctly first chose the code they want. You try be nice and look what happens, huh?

16 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Unfortunately, we were both to generous. By the time I got her your warning of no lurkers fell on deaf ears and the code was already taken.  When I mean generous for me. I waited for a response in this thread 10 minutes after a posted here. So I don't know if the code was taken prior to my post or when I waited for your response.

I suggest instead of hiding code in spoiler tag, ask a question in thread and who every answers correctly first chose the code they want. You try be nice and look what happens, huh?

Damn. Sorry about that.

Will do that next time around. And then give the person who guesses right, the code via PM.

smh, really guys...

I hate lurkers.

Have you tried via Serebii's forums? I've lucked out over there for some event codes before.

Edited by Doc Brown