Sony Skipping E3 2019

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/11/15/playstation-will-skip-e3-in-2019

Can't say I'm shocked given the climate E3 has been the past couple of years. I think Nintendo got out at a good time, at least from the presentation standpoint. But it looks like there won't be any demos for Sony game either which is nuts. 

It's too bad because I used to get excited for E3, but I am sure pretty soon it will be non existent. 

Ha. *Krabappel laugh*

Tho, I say that this is sad but also refreshing at the same time getting this news. Ironically in that IGN article today marks 5 years that the PS4 been on market. Happy 5th anniversary PS4!

I think what's even sadder is that PSX is not a thing anymore next month. It looks all we have look forward all great console announcement is the video game award on December 6th.

This should be interesting.

For the first time in 24 years, Sony and PlayStation will not appear at E3 in 2019.

The 24 years part probably shocked me more.  Crazy to think this much time has passed.  Curious to see what it is they plan to do though if they're not going to be at E3.  I initially thought they might just be following Nintendo's lead and not have a press conference but still have space reserved for demonstrations and the like but it sounds like that isn't the case either.

• Chrom featured this topic