Viridian City - N4A Chat Thread, November 2018

EH_STEVE

My Animal Crossing Town has been pretty messy... been a bit busy with things... or just too tired to do so, so I can’t say I’ve gotten much done until now

Pretty much had cleared out the majority of things out of my main house (mainly the closet and secret storage) to organize and resort things out...

Granted I had to delete my second character and rebuild at better area - didn’t actually like where I originally placed it during Halloween... especially since I couldn’t connect it to a pathway (don’t worry, was just still in the tent phase and I removed all the items before I deleted it)

But finally getting things sorted out.... been working on upgrading the house before I move more stuff back in

Been slightly cheesing the upgrade process by TTing back and forth between days - going to be getting my second floor tomorrow - need to do a lot of Islanding at night for bells, though..

______

In other news, popped into GameStop Saturday... unfortunately they didn’t have Pokémon Moon in stock 

Well, not a big deal - can always order it - think it might’ve been, not sure though 

But I did pick up a $10 Eshop card, so at some point I can get a Pokébank subscription - Which unfortunately I didn’t do way sooner after my XL broke (and pretty much lost who knows what I had in there...)

Especially will be useful for Moon/Ultra Moon and any CC titles if get those at some point... and also making some space in X... I have quite a few things in there, not too much space left...

Granted I’m going to need a bigger /

SD card first... because apparently I don’t have enough space to redownload it right now and I can’t back up and uninstall Tomodachi Life since it doesn’t support back up saves.... for whatever reason 

13 hours ago, Youngster Joey said:

I keep forgetting that Octopath Traveler exists. I haven't read anything about the game since the week it launched, which I find amusing because people were hyping it up as the next Final Fantasy VI or Chrono Trigger.

Looking to grab Xenoblade 2 and Pokemon Ultra Sun next week from Black Friday deals.

that happens every time square releases a retro RPG and they always end up feeling underwhelming because JRPGs and interesting stories just don't seem to go together any more

Edited by Pichi