Viridian City - N4A Chat Thread, November 2018

EH_STEVE

My great-aunt Mimi lived in the area where the fires originated. She and her cats are currently living with my mom until they get the chance to see if her neighborhood was spared.

The bay area itself isn't on fire, but there's a chance that my illness over this past weekend was an allergic reaction to all the shitty air.

38 minutes ago, Arvis said:

Yes and no. There's no classes until the Monday after thanksgiving, but I'm not in classes (lab/thesis work is different). Campus is scheduled to be open Monday through Wednesday even though there's no classes, so I'll still be working most of next week.

And they're closed tomorrow too.

Ahh gotcha - friends of mine in grad programs here still have to report to labs too :/ That's lame, sorry you can't avoid it. My asthma doesn't bother me most of the time but it's been really rough out here.

27 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

My great-aunt Mimi lived in the area where the fires originated. She and her cats are currently living with my mom until they get the chance to see if her neighborhood was spared.

The bay area itself isn't on fire, but there's a chance that my illness over this past weekend was an allergic reaction to all the shitty air.

I hope they're alright - it's so close that everyone seems to know someone effected by the fire. And it's still causing health problems all the way out here (though I'm not quite in the bay).

12 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

Pikachu is the one I am going for, too. :) My son preferred it to Eevee and he’s the one I plan to play it with, so it was the obvious choice.

Cool. It was a bit of a tough choice. Came down to the exclusives. It's not too big a deal, as they're trade-able.

>live in California

>die in fire

>live in Florida

>die in hurricane

>live in Kansas

>die in tornado

>live in Louisiana

>die in flood

>live in Hawaii

>die in volcano eruption

>live in Alaska

>die in snowstorm

>live in Arizona

>die in heatwave

>live in Texas

>live in Texas

Isn't there any place in this godforsaken country where one can live in peace without the fucking weather trying to kill you?

10 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

>live in California

>die in fire

>live in Florida

>die in hurricane

>live in Kansas

>die in tornado

>live in Louisiana

>die in flood

>live in Hawaii

>die in volcano eruption

>live in Alaska

>die in snowstorm

>live in Arizona

>die in heatwave

>live in Texas

>live in Texas

Isn't there any place in this godforsaken country where one can live in peace without the fucking weather trying to kill you?

the south but inland enough that you don't really get bothered by hurricanes lol
works for the most part. but then again the trees try to kill me around here thanks to allergies so I can't win anyway
there's also the other two west coast states that don't suck as much y;

35 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

>live in California

>die in fire

>live in Florida

>die in hurricane

>live in Kansas

>die in tornado

>live in Louisiana

>die in flood

>live in Hawaii

>die in volcano eruption

>live in Alaska

>die in snowstorm

>live in Arizona

>die in heatwave

>live in Texas

>live in Texas

New Jersey