Viridian City - N4A Chat Thread, November 2018

EH_STEVE

1 hour ago, Tyranogre said:

Just got my Joy-con back from repair.

Now I just need to finish Circle of the Moon, so I can finish Xenoblade 2 NG+, so I can be ready for Smash.

How long did the repair take for you, if you don’t mind me asking? Considering seeing if I can get mine sent in...

Me: ha, I never need to use QFT because I'm in photonics

Me now: I work with a toy model of graphene, aka a system where QFT matters.

I've see too much quantum the past week reading theory and I need a break.

Also my PI got back to me and basically said he had no Idea what's going on. I actually think I know what's going but if I suggest it I'm gonna have to do another thesis to do my thesis and blargh.

Basically, if y'all can post some kitties and other cute things that'll cheer me up because I'm so over my thesis atm.

Edited by Arvis
21 minutes ago, Arvis said:

my little furry friend is cheering me up since today was stressful. he's a good boy and love him adn I'm gonna miss him when I move :<

although, let's be real, iri and i will probably get our own kitty or two.

Aww cool.

Sweet. Yea cats are pretty awesome.

So I think I actually got to work faster today by walking instead of taking the bus. :/

That said, it was only about 5-10 minutes faster and my route was largely about dropping my absentee at a polling place on the way to work, but still.

My presentation went well too. People understood the things, so yeah ~

Today's been a good day so far but tonight can either make or break that.

Edited by Arvis

Ugh.... sometimes being a night owl sucks

Can’t say I’ve been able to get to sleep until way later in the night for the most part lately...

Hm... though Celestial Seasonings does have a set of various Sleepytime tea stuff...

Wonder if that would help....? Though I’d probably have to pick up a few proper mugs for those for my own usage...

Granted I can’t say I’m fully sure about it though..

Also probably going to invest in a high quality sleep mask and bump those Noise cancelling headphones up to a higher priority