Chrom

N4A Secret Santa 2018 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Also I got the email yesterday that my gift to my tiny tim is on its way! It is sent directly from the store so unfortunately it won't be wrapped so if you get a random package don't fret!

1 hour ago, fuzz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

98517707_Capture_2018-12-22-12-25-13.thumb.png.2245c4c2dabe06ab1ebf5d5c1b2e6331.png

@ArmoredFrog WHAT I've wanted to play this game ever since I first heard about it aaaaa I'm so excited!! I had no idea this was also coming as a gift thank you so much!! 

Yay! Now you know why you had a friend invite on Steam. XD It's a fantastic game with even better music!

Merry Christmas, @Reilly! I did see that you got a Switch recently, so I figured you'd need some of the "essentials" like an SD card and enough money to buy a game or two. I've been loving my Switch and its library keeps getting bigger and better. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of yours as I have mine!

1 hour ago, Kodiack said:

Merry Christmas, @Reilly! I did see that you got a Switch recently, so I figured you'd need some of the "essentials" like an SD card and enough money to buy a game or two. I've been loving my Switch and its library keeps getting bigger and better. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of yours as I have mine!

Thank you!  I'm a fairly recent Switch owner, having just gotten one for my birthday back in September, so I've got quite a bit to catch up on.  Everything you got me is much appreciated.

On 12/22/2018 at 4:57 PM, Samus2008 said:

Huge thanks to @Uni for all these awesome goodies! Love that poster! Wonder who signed it 🤔

image.jpg

You're welcome! Was the poster in good condition? Always paranoid about shipping those. That was a piece I did as SSB 3DS was being released. The sig is mine. :p  Glad you like it! Merry Christmas~!

15 hours ago, Uni said:

You're welcome! Was the poster in good condition? Always paranoid about shipping those. That was a piece I did as SSB 3DS was being released. The sig is mine. :p  Glad you like it! Merry Christmas~!

Poster arrived just fine! And I had a feeling it was by you as I saw the deviant art link written on the back haha. Great work! 😊