Jump to content
Chrom

N4A Secret Santa 2018 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Recommended Posts

Made my annual pilgrimage to Nintendo NYC to pick stuff up for my Tiny Tim.  Gotta think about how to ship it, hoping to get it out on Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Reilly said:

Made my annual pilgrimage to Nintendo NYC to pick stuff up for my Tiny Tim.  Gotta think about how to ship it, hoping to get it out on Monday.

You lucky duck...one of these days I'll get my butt out there to the shop. I hear they have a life-size Link statue in there at the moment? Should probably wait for them to take that down...

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Uni said:

You lucky duck...one of these days I'll get my butt out there to the shop. I hear they have a life-size Link statue in there at the moment? Should probably wait for them to take that down...

Yeah, I live in NYC.  It's pretty far out of the way from where I live, and it's in midtown Manhattan, which is always loaded with tourists (especially this time of year), so I don't go there very often, but it definitely makes it easy to find gifts for anonymous internet strangers on a Nintendo fan site.

 

Yes, there is.  Based on his TP design.

Share this post


Link to post

It is now past the date that the lady at the UPS store told me that my Tiny Tim would receive my gift.

 

I don't have the tracking number because I accidentally threw out the receipt like a dumbass.anhero;

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

It is now past the date that the lady at the UPS store told me that my Tiny Tim would receive my gift.

 

I don't have the tracking number because I accidentally threw out the receipt like a dumbass.anhero;

Any way to contact them and give them your Tiny Tim's name, address and zip code so they can try to look up the track number?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Any way to contact them and give them your Tiny Tim's name, address and zip code so they can try to look up the track number?

I might try giving the UPS store a call if my Tiny Tim doesn't confirm they got it by Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like I had a package waiting for me at my apartment building (sorry for not confirming earlier, I wasn't home for a couple of days!)

 

Spoiler

YD5maHk.jpg?1

Three gifts inside, thanks Santa!

 

yhLCLEb.jpg?1

First up, a double dose of amiibo! I can't believe more amiibo aren't packaged like this.

 

cPJnk8a.jpg?1

This is great, I've been meaning to get these for ages. (Robin's really giving Roy the side eye in this pic.)

 

R4iZJrF.jpg?1

Second gift: another amiibo, this time Zelda!

 

08vdOlj.jpg?1

Another awesome addition to my amiibo collection! I love how detailed the later amiibo designs are.

 

And last but not least, the final package which looks Switch game case sized, so it must be the game I had on my wish list, Bayo—

PMPTNJR.jpg?1

Ah. If I had any doubt that my Secret Santa was Tyranogre, it's definitely gone now. Well I guess I can hide this on a shelf in my room…

 

vf8yvJc.jpg?1

Ya got me Ty, I really thought you'd bought me Gal Gun 2 (and I probably would've played it just for the hell of it if you had).

 

6Ih4KJv.jpg?1

My full gift package! Thanks Tyranogre!

 

Also some bonus pics of my amiibo shelf (featuring Rathalos). Check out that Fire Emblem collection now!

W2d0iWZ.jpg?1

EcdLL6O.jpg?1

 

Thanks so much @Tyranogre, this is great! Merry Christmas!

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, wildflower said:

that amiibo placement made me laugh really hard as well as the galgun gag

 

11/10 

Originally, Robin was upside-down because that was only way I could fit him and Roy into the same box. He must have fallen on his side in the mail.y;

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×