N4A Secret Santa 2018 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Chrom

1 hour ago, Kodiack said:

Merry Christmas, @Reilly! I did see that you got a Switch recently, so I figured you'd need some of the "essentials" like an SD card and enough money to buy a game or two. I've been loving my Switch and its library keeps getting bigger and better. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of yours as I have mine!

Thank you!  I'm a fairly recent Switch owner, having just gotten one for my birthday back in September, so I've got quite a bit to catch up on.  Everything you got me is much appreciated.

On 12/22/2018 at 4:57 PM, Samus2008 said:

Huge thanks to @Uni for all these awesome goodies! Love that poster! Wonder who signed it 🤔

image.jpg

You're welcome! Was the poster in good condition? Always paranoid about shipping those. That was a piece I did as SSB 3DS was being released. The sig is mine. :p  Glad you like it! Merry Christmas~!

15 hours ago, Uni said:

You're welcome! Was the poster in good condition? Always paranoid about shipping those. That was a piece I did as SSB 3DS was being released. The sig is mine. :p  Glad you like it! Merry Christmas~!

Poster arrived just fine! And I had a feeling it was by you as I saw the deviant art link written on the back haha. Great work! 😊