N4A Secret Santa 2018 (Sign-Ups Closed)

Chrom

20 hours ago, Reilly said:

Made my annual pilgrimage to Nintendo NYC to pick stuff up for my Tiny Tim.  Gotta think about how to ship it, hoping to get it out on Monday.

You lucky duck...one of these days I'll get my butt out there to the shop. I hear they have a life-size Link statue in there at the moment? Should probably wait for them to take that down...

2 hours ago, Uni said:

You lucky duck...one of these days I'll get my butt out there to the shop. I hear they have a life-size Link statue in there at the moment? Should probably wait for them to take that down...

Yeah, I live in NYC.  It's pretty far out of the way from where I live, and it's in midtown Manhattan, which is always loaded with tourists (especially this time of year), so I don't go there very often, but it definitely makes it easy to find gifts for anonymous internet strangers on a Nintendo fan site.

Yes, there is.  Based on his TP design.

22 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

It is now past the date that the lady at the UPS store told me that my Tiny Tim would receive my gift.

I don't have the tracking number because I accidentally threw out the receipt like a dumbass.anhero;

Any way to contact them and give them your Tiny Tim's name, address and zip code so they can try to look up the track number?