Capcom bringing RE0, REmake and RE4 to Switch in 2019

Kezay

Capcom bringing RE0, RE and RE4

Capcom is bringing a trio of Resident Evil games to Switch to be launched next year and continuing the trend of making sure RE4 is everywhere.  Though I wish they had Square Enix's energy and just went ahead and announced a bunch of Resident Evil games as well.  RE2, RE3, Code Veronica X, go ahead and toss in RE5 and RE6 while you're at it. Bonus points if you make RE Gaiden an eShop game :P

Edited by Kezay
12 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

For as much as I've played RE4 I shouldn't be so tempted to buy it again. Although going back to a regular controller after using the Wii remote would be a bit of an adjustment.

I'm actually curious, would they even be able to replicate Wii Remote style controls on Switch?  I figure maybe they could do something with the gyro but still.

I am getting this again for sure, there's no doubt.

--------------------------

8 hours ago, Kezay said:

I'm actually curious, would they even be able to replicate Wii Remote style controls on Switch?  I figure maybe they could do something with the gyro but still.

For World of Goo didn't they came close to replicating the motion controls on Switch?

Also, I didn't buy the revelations package or whatever but doesn't the 2nd game use gyro controls. Just put that on the RE4 game for Switch and call it a day.lvhappy;

I just don't know how good it was implemented in that game so I may be speaking to soon on that.

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

I am getting this again for sure, there's no doubt.

--------------------------

For World of Goo didn't they came close to replicating the motion controls on Switch?

Also, I didn't buy the revelations package or whatever but doesn't the 2nd game use gyro controls. Just put that on the RE4 game for Switch and call it a day.lvhappy;

I just don't know how good it was implemented in that game so I may be speaking to soon on that.

I actually totally forgot about World of Goo and I think you may be right on that.  I hadn't played Revelations 2 yet myself either so if it has gyro I'm definitely gonna have to give it a shot to see if it still feels ok.