Sonic Team Racing delayed to May 21, 2019

24 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Aww, but that's the best thing about Sonic games!

They get rushed out the door to make it in time for Christmas, resulting in numerous glitches and game-breaking bugs, and then get Let's Played by YouTubers showing off all the fun ways to break them!

Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric come to mind.

The latter of the two should've had some more time personally before launch.

Edited by Fuzzer1

Why wasn't this posted here?

Thread made months ago with all the news cover this game here.

Yeah, could be nitpicking. Just curious about the why if you one search to see if there was general Sonic Team Racing.

------------------

Back on topic, yeah ever since the game was first announced, there was something just off. I'm actually glad for the delay.

I hope they do more for me or anyone who feels the same way I do. Like their previous iterations so I wouldn't be saying this if I unless there is a warrant for this and from playing their games to how this game is shaping, there's some that missing. Can't quite put my finger on it yet. I haven't really followed much for me to keep track much.

13 hours ago, Juanblue85 said:

.... the game so far it hasn't been interesting at all.

Sonic & Sega Racing Transformed or whatever it was called was SOOOOOOOOOOO  much better that this game has the vibe of a letdown from that game, that said the team basest mechanics do intrigue me as far as a fresh concept on kart racing.

Basically though, these games come down racers, quality/number of tracks, and the play mechanic hook.