Reaching out to old members.

Sheri

I figured, I've seen on NS2 they have the fourm link.

Besides, Pat and his life and why he hasn't registered here yet. Jeff only comes to NS2 for Splatoon thread so I don't know if he'll join if there's no presence of Splatoon here much less Pat might be eventually like lilty was.

8 minutes ago, EZLO21 said:

First of all, I would like to say I found this site from Chrom's Banned account through his Twitter handle. Next I would like to say maybe try messaging them through their Miiverse account in the messages part where it allows you to send a sort of PM.

Glad you found your way here! I saw you lurking around on NSider2 quite recently and was curious if you'd be able to find your way here.

Welcome!

11 minutes ago, EZLO21 said:

First of all, I would like to say I found this site from Chrom's Banned account through his Twitter handle. Next I would like to say maybe try messaging them through their Miiverse account in the messages part where it allows you to send a sort of PM.

Hey @EZLO21 how you been doing?

And welcome to Ninfora!

9 minutes ago, Kodiack said:

Glad you found your way here! I saw you lurking around on NSider2 quite recently and was curious if you'd be able to find your way here.

Welcome!

I have my ways, I found this page through Chrom's Banned Account through his Twitter Handle. But I am sure I could have found it through Google through time of a Miiverse account message sent to me. But I did the Chrom's Banned Account way to make it easier lol.

6 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Hey @EZLO21 how you been doing?

And welcome to Ninfora!

Been a bit busy with a few things such as Nintendo's recent Nintendo Switch Unveiling. So like all changes, I thought I'd make a Change and Switch of my own too since NSider2 seems to be going the way of the Dodo Bird if you catch my drift lol.

Just now, EZLO21 said:

Been a bit busy with a few things such as Nintendo's recent Nintendo Switch Unveiling. So like all changes, I thought I'd make a Change and Switch of my own too since NSider2 seems to be going the way of the Dodo Bird if you catch my drift lol.

Yeah, I catch your switch.

And good timing to make the swap over here with all switching news about.

1 hour ago, JBDCool said:

It took me some time to find this site, nobody left at the old site.  And nobody mentioning the name of this site over there.  Stinks, wanted to chat about Pokemon...and no more Pokemon board over there.

Well we got one here. And the sites name over there is censored. It turns to dogsider.

I don't know how to do so, but if someone's good at search engine optimization, we could make Ninfora the #1 or #2 result and then just tell people on NS2 to "search for 'Nintendo Forum', click on the first three or so results, and see which one has all of the people from NS2 on it".

41 minutes ago, CCH said:

We already have the site climbing the rankings in SEO. Ideally it'll eventually even show up if you search NSider2 :P

I actually searched "Nsider2 forum move" and "Nsider2 new forum" and neither came up with good results until I set it to filter results to the last month. I'm sure eventually it'll start picking up on all the posts we've made.

I'm just going to dump some search terms here and hope Google shows them eventually:

Where did all the Nsider2 members go?

Where did Nsider2 NS2 move to?

Nsider2 has moved to Ninfora.com/forums

NS2 members left for Ninfora

We're all here at Ninfora

Nsider2 NS2 Nsider 2 is dead

14 hours ago, Carl321 said:

I actually searched "Nsider2 forum move" and "Nsider2 new forum" and neither came up with good results until I set it to filter results to the last month. I'm sure eventually it'll start picking up on all the posts we've made.

I'm just going to dump some search terms here and hope Google shows them eventually:

Where did all the Nsider2 members go?

Where did Nsider2 NS2 move to?

Nsider2 has moved to Ninfora.com/forums

NS2 members left for Ninfora

We're all here at Ninfora

Nsider2 NS2 Nsider 2 is dead

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Cheesy34 said:

What's the mario board? O_o

Oh uh, heh

We used to goof around alot back in the day on the Mario Board of NSider and NSider 2, me and my group. Anyone who went there early on would remember us.

I know someone should remember me at least  ;)

Good times

Edited by Bwar