Become a Pokemon Master in Pokemon Let's Go!

Then for me it will be my two favorite types fire and psychic

Fire: Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Vulpix, Ninetales, Growlithe, Arcanine, Ponyta, Rapidash, Marowak, Magmar, Flareon, and Moltres. (13 master trainers)

Psychic: Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Drowzee, Hypno, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Starmie, Mr. Mine, Jynx, Mewtwo, and Mew . (14 master trainers)

God damn 34 trainers.

Edited by DLurkster
9 hours ago, Arvis said:

Can't wait for the Ditto v Ditto master trainer. lol;

I wish there was a battle like that but the closest we'll get to that is metapod vs metapod.

It was shown in that video at the end and a reference from the anime. Nice touch.

Also, because of the nature of these battle some may be impossible to do like the Ditto vs Ditto match. I believe they have quest for you to do in place of what might be entertaining battle.

I think this is a great idea. :) Can’t wait to be Dragonite Master. Poor Lance... he’ll be so jealous.

But this was kind of not well advertised on Twitter. They were like “being a Pokémon Master is so 1998.” Many people who were already mad over the Masuda interview just saw this as adding further fuel to the “crap all over the competitive players” fire. O_o I think people are too sensitive about this (a video game), but the Pokémon Company seems to be just digging themselves a hole a bit, IMO.

9 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

I think this is a great idea. :) Can’t wait to be Dragonite Master. Poor Lance... he’ll be so jealous.

But this was kind of not well advertised on Twitter. They were like “being a Pokémon Master is so 1998.” Many people who were already mad over the Masuda interview just saw this as adding further fuel to the “crap all over the competitive players” fire. O_o I think people are too sensitive about this (a video game), but the Pokémon Company seems to be just digging themselves a hole a bit, IMO.

Yea people are just overreacting to it. If they don't want to play it, then don't. Let others enjoy it. I don't think he was. It's a completely separate game from the main ones which are more aimed in their direction. I think some of their behavior is rather entitled. 

How? Only thing I can think of, is when they remove things from the main games.

I mean, there are ways to approach people for best results in terms of reaction, and ways that are not very helpful. To say something along the lines of hatching eggs is a waste of time, and then to say soon after in another channel that being a Pokémon Master is old hat (I could see many competitive players interpreting that as a dig at them), I just feel like could have been approached better.

Sure the competitive players and others who hate this game and everything they think it stands for are acting childish and dumb, but I feel like a more diplomatic approach would be warranted rather than saying silly things that can easily be misinterpreted as a dig.

I don’t agree with the people that are whining at all, but I can see how the Pokémon Company’s approach right now could be annoying to them. I mean, many of them have devoted a lot of their time and effort into the competitive scene, after all. I’m just saying I empathize with them a bit.

But yeah, this looks like it would be a fair challenge (especially if Serebii is correct about the base stats being higher than they should be). I think the competitive players should stop whining ultimately and give this a shot. :) 

2 minutes ago, DranSeasona said:

I mean, there are ways to approach people for best results in terms of reaction, and ways that are not very helpful. To say something along the lines of hatching eggs is a waste of time, and then to say soon after in another channel that being a Pokémon Master is old hat (I could see many competitive players interpreting that as a dig at them), I just feel like could have been approached better.

Sure the competitive players and others who hate this game and everything they think it stands for are acting childish and dumb, but I feel like a more diplomatic approach would be warranted rather than saying silly things that can easily be misinterpreted as a dig.

I don’t agree with the people that are whining at all, but I can see how the Pokémon Company’s approach right now could be annoying to them. I mean, many of them have devoted a lot of their time and effort into the competitive scene, after all. I’m just saying I empathize with them a bit.

But yeah, this looks like it would be a fair challenge (especially if Serebii is correct about the base stats being higher than they should be). I think the competitive players should stop whining ultimately and give this a shot. :) 

Good points. I agree with you on it.

Exactly.

Fair enough. I kind of do too in regards to the competition side. Yet I can see how that side can be a bit of a drag on the game. If others don't do the same kind of work to make a perfect team, then they seemed to be looked down upon. Thing is, not everyone has all the time in the world to put in as much work. It doesn't make them lazy by any stretch, they just live lives outside of the game.

Definitely. It looks like it'll be worth doing so.